Do You Believe Forex Makes Easy Life?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

In fact, it helped my forex trading in the financial side. I can get extra income from my InstaForex account to fulfill my daily needs.

We just need to learn and understand it first, i also still learning and trying to get profit consistently in forex.

financially, there is no limit to trade forex gains or losses. It is up to the trader himself. all depends on capital and a trader's own abilities. fbs provide three types of accounts, namely

micro account, a minimum deposit of $ 5

standard account, a minimum deposit of $ 25

unlimited account, a minimum deposit of $ 1,000

Guest gaban
financially, there is no limit to trade forex gains or losses. It is up to the trader himself. all depends on capital and a trader's own abilities. fbs provide three types of accounts, namely
micro account, a minimum deposit of $ 5
standard account, a minimum deposit of $ 25
unlimited account, a minimum deposit of $ 1,000

Yuph, profit that we can get in the forex trader it depends on how the business itself and to the capital, do not push yourself to make a deposit large amounts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

I can get extra income to meet my daily needs. Although I have not been able to get consistent profit, but forex trading is very helpful to me, and I will also try to get a consistent profit.

If we are able to generate profits consistently, able to manage risk and have good money management skills, forex make our lives easier. Although up on stage to generate profits consistently is not easy, but there is no word impossible in the world of forex, as long as we are willing to learn, try, practice and always disciplined.

Guest gaban

If we are able to generate profits consistently, able to manage risk and have good money management skills, forex make our lives easier. Although up on stage to generate profits consistently is not easy, but there is no word impossible in the world of forex, as long as we are willing to learn, try, practice and always disciplined.

If we want to get a consistent profit, we must be disciplined when trading, discipline to minimize the risk and I think, minimize risk is the key to getting maximum profit.

If you are thinking like that without knew better about the risk of this business, I am sure you will get lose quickly. I think forex isn't a quick way to make money. But yes we can make money from this business. Traders who act quickly and use strict risk control can do very well in the markets.

Guest gaban

If you are thinking like that without knew better about the risk of this business, I am sure you will get lose quickly. I think forex isn't a quick way to make money. But yes we can make money from this business. Traders who act quickly and use strict risk control can do very well in the markets.

To be able to get what we want, of need process and when to undergo the process, we have to be patient, but also keep trying the maximum. Make the experience as a lesson to make us better.

• 4 weeks later...

To be able to get what we want, of need process and when to undergo the process, we have to be patient, but also keep trying the maximum. Make the experience as a lesson to make us better.

I guess the forex business is a lucrative business, but on condition that the trader is disciplined and keep running money management rules used. many traders who lost because of indiscipline.

Guest gaban

I guess the forex business is a lucrative business, but on condition that the trader is disciplined and keep running money management rules used. many traders who lost because of indiscipline.

forex trading is a challenging but promising business. We can get maximum results if we want to try, and to be able to properly understand the market movements, we need time, that's why I agree with the saying, "invest our time first before invest our money."

• 5 years later...

The biggest attraction of any market, or any financial venture for that matter, is the opportunity for profit. In the forex market, profitability is expressed in a number of ways. I am in this business for long with my broker BPRIMES. They provide fundamental analysis to their clients for the aid of their trades. They are the lowest spreads broker and have fast execution policy. A best electronic broker in the forex market.