Our Own Experience Is Our Best Teacher...

Guest gaban

Learn from our mistake, our experience is very important. Mistake is not always be a bad thing. If we wanna learn from our mistake, we will get valuable lesson, it can avoid us to repeat same mistake that make us get loss.

Guest gaban

experience will always be the best teacher. But it applies to those who can learn from experience, who want to improve themselves by referring to their experience. If there is an error, would to fix it.

We must always think positive, every mistake that we did not always useless, even if we want to learn from our mistakes, we will get a valuable lesson. And we should do evaluation regularly.

Guest gaban

The mistake we did and then we evaluate and improve more on our trading will give more results than we get from the experience of others, although it is possible that we can also learn from the experience of others without need to experience own.

Yeah, that's why make evaluations is really helpful for us to make our trading be better and we will get more maximal result. So don't feel bored to do it because it gives benefits for us.

• 1 year later...

There is no question with this as no matter how much we try to learn it by others or with books but the thing we do practically and gain experience from it is just different and you can’t compare anything with that. I am getting massive experience all thanks to OctaFX broker with their quality demo trading contest like Champion, it is excellent opportunity for all new comers to participate and have a chance to win up to 1000 USD prize and even if not there is great chance of learning massively from it.

there's times where I have to wait on the market to move before executed entry. This sort of thing happens all the time and it seems if I find myself growing impatient and getting out of the trade it almost always goes to my target. I applied this method around mid london session and before US open, quite profitable but not good enough to be a winner while I compete with other during Tickmill live account competition. well, last month winner succesfully collect 77k USD profit, and at the end of contest period, his equity capped at over 240K USD.

Actually, teacher is a person who can teach you something a proper way. In this market place, there is no one who can teach you the accurate faction of this market with undoubtedly. So, for getting success in this stage, you must have experienced by passing a long time. Because, it is not possible to become a experience able trader devoid of passing a long period. By the way, for becoming a skill able trader I have selected MXTrade where many exclusive educational materials are available. For all elements I can select the most effective Forex eBook for gathering proper experience that is my best teacher to keep survives in Forex.

It’s for only expert Forex trader. Definitely, our own trading experience will not enough if we are new Forex trader. We need to learn more and more to be a expert Forex trader. By the way, ‘Free Trading Course’ of TradingBanks trading broker makes me knowledgeable Forex trader. I got proper trading instruction from their free educational support. Still, I am depending on their Economic colander for news trading. So, I want to suggest all new Forex traders to learn first then open your live account in a regulated trading platform. Don’t depends on others trading signal or trading strategy. If you are in the right trend, then surely you’ll be a successful trader.

experience is important in forex trading. with experience will make us better trading, therefore we need to have a lot of experience in this forex trading. with a demo account we will gain experience trading

When it comes to experience there is absolutely no alternative because nothing can replace having experience and knowledge. I am lucky to be able to get all the knowledge and experience because of Yesfx, it is the leading Prop firm in the world and perfectly suited for learning and gaining experience plus their Remote FX Traders program is even more special because that has highly qualified team of experts that makes sure anyone taking part in this training course comes out as a star trader!

teacher is a valuable experience for our trading and therefore we need to have a lot of experience. For that try to trade using a small capital used to gain experience trading well, so that we will be able to succeed in this business

• 2 months later...

Yes, I also believe the same and in my view the biggest benefit of getting lesson from on experience is that we won’t have request anyone or take favors from anyone, it’s tough to ask an expert to guide us for free, so that’s why we should be good enough to learn on our own. I do want to learn by myself, but I am fortunate to have Nova FX as my broker. They have excellent education facility so with that I don’t think we need to worry much.

we can get the success if only we can mix our experience with our strategies.So we always have the option to earn more if wee follow our best experience. For that we must have the knowledge to trade properly. to increase knowledge, we can use a demo account provided by the broker to execute trading according to money management to be applied by traders. Demo account is an appropriate means for traders in the develop forex business. demo account gives us a lesson on how to operate the platform as well as an analysis using indicators to trade. I use a demo forex account when starting a business in the Tickmill. Now I've found my best way of trading is by using scalping. this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker perovide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed

• 1 year later...

Yes our experience is our best teacher. We ought not overlook our past trading botches. The best option is to take them as a learning foundation. Sit and ask about your slip-ups. Find the game plan of your oversights. Make a standards according to it. I am a binary options trader. I like lxmarkets.com for my trading. It is a principle options broker in the market. It has eminent customer reinforce available for 24/5 to its clients issue.

• 1 month later...

Yes our experience is our best instructor. We should not ignore our past trading bungles. The best option is to take them as a learning establishment. Sit and get some information about your slip-ups. Locate the blueprint of your oversights. Make a norms as indicated by it. I am a binary options trader. I like lxmarkets.com for my trading. It is a guideline options broker in the market. It has prominent client strengthen accessible for 24/5 to its customers issue.

Archived