Best Way To Win In The Trade

Guest gaban

We should keep discipline when trading, it will make us get profit consistently in forex. Always improve our trading skills, it will make us be better trader.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

There are no shortcuts to success in Forex. The best and the most important way to earn in forex is through complete forex learning and through continuous forex practice to make our trading skills be better and more better. I'm sure if we wanna try and effort more maximal, we will be able to achieve our dream in forex.

There is no best way to win trading without ever experiencing losses, due to loss and profit is an integral part of trading, as long as we can reduce the risk of trading and make consistent profits, seems to have been able to say that we won in the trade, and With the passing of time our trading capability getting better.

Guest gaban

The best way to get maximum results in forex is to minimize the risk. Make sure we trade with discipline, discipline in money management, rules and our trading plan .

The biggest obstacle in forex trading is yourself, before it reaches the level of an experienced and knowledgeable about forex, we should be able to defeat the greatest obstacle in us. The ability to control your emotions in trading is one factor to be able to win in the world of forex trading.

Guest gaban

The biggest obstacle in forex trading is yourself, before it reaches the level of an experienced and knowledgeable about forex, we should be able to defeat the greatest obstacle in us. The ability to control your emotions in trading is one factor to be able to win in the world of forex trading.

Yeah, the biggest challenge is ourselves. We should be able to control ourselves, greed, fear, uncontrolled emotions and so on.

We should do it if we wanna be a successful trader in forex.

• 2 years later...

I think the best way for one to be winning the trade is pretty simple and straight forward and that’s by doing tight money management, I believe that most of the success is determined if we have right plans. I am no master, so my plans are more according to the common sense and that’s with OctaFX broker with their brilliant low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and also great customer service that’s active 24/7 to help us.

Low spread in a broker will make us be more comfortable when trading in forex. Because it's the best trading condition which is being looked for by traders. It's suitable for any trading strategy

I see, there have so many trading systems in Fx market. Some traders prefer to use complicated trading strategies, actually I see many traders are using so many trading indicators on trading chart that looks really much complicated with various colors. Besides, when I was searching a simple but profitable trading system then I discovered Price Action trading is the best weapon for Fx trading. I invested my first year of trading for learning price action trading. Then, I have chosen TradingBanks as my broker. Because, this regulated broker is honest about candlesticks formation.

• 3 weeks later...

I think different traders have different way of trading. In addition, traders may be selecting his or her trading strategy or system according to his own choice. For me, price action trading is the best policy for live trading. As, I see it’s the much reliable from others trading strategy. I get clear and quick trading chart from TradingBanks that helps me to do price action trading.

One method that can be used to trade the markets successfully is price action trading, which has been around for a long time and will be around for a long time to come. Price action trading will not stop working every time the market dynamics change. Price action trading involves learning to read the raw price on a chart and focusing on high-probability price patterns that repeat themselves. Price action is a very simple method that most traders can get their heads around with a little help and the correct education.

way to win in forex is by discipline. In forex trading this, discipline is important. With discipline will allow us to trade with the maximum. many fail because they can not discipline in forex trading

• 1 month later...

Use a demo account - if you get a string of losses and you feel your confidence waning don't beat your head against the wall and keep risking your money on a system that might be flawed. Boot up that demo account and demo trade for awhile until you see a return to consistent profits. Make sure you journal your trades and revisit them so you can see what you are doing well and what you still have to work at.

if we want to win at forex then we need to control emotions well. with the ability to control emotions better, it will make us be successful in forex trading. Trading with little capital such as $ 5 can be utilized to control emotions well

Only people who have strong mentality, have willingness to learn will survive in forex trading. There is no easy way to success in forex. And we must improve our trading skills if we wanna get more maximal result. Before start trading, we should learn first and make practice to get trading experience.

Only people who have strong mentality, have willingness to learn will survive in forex trading. There is no easy way to success in forex. And we must improve our trading skills if we wanna get more maximal result. Before start trading, we should learn first and make practice to get trading experience.

yes, have a strong mental will allow us to be a successful trader. for it, try to train with a trading mentality to try trading using small capital such as $ 1, so that the maximum result we can get

I take my every trade like a live challenge, so when I get my TP then I feel much joy as I have wined in a battle. On the other hand, if I lose then I feel opposite. By the way, as I believe there is nothing like 100% in Forex. That’s way, it’s not worried as I have removed my big losses by reducing the health of my trading leverage. I used full advantage of high leverage of TradingBanks that was 1:400 but now I only use 1:200 and I believe, it’s much reliable and dependable option for me.

Archived