Best Way To Win In The Trade

to win in forex then we need to have a good psychology, to have a good psychology will allow us to trade with the maximum. For that, try to be able to train psychology to try trading with a demo account

I've been happy with my forex because the forex is a business that has a high risk, but the benefits are also very high, so it will make maximum I can trade with. So then we can be successful in forex

It’s very simple, just follow the market trend. I see, to identify accurate market trend many traders follow many ways. Even in market, here is available many indicators to know market trend. By the way, I know an effective way to identify accurate market trend. That is, support and resistant levels. They are really awesome! I get daily support and resistant levels from TradingBanks with their live review of market. So, I can identify the trend of market for 8 major currency pairs.

I believe the best way to be winning the trade is by simple way and having good strategy in connection with strict money management, so that’s what will make me win the trade and the best way I have found. I believe one can always create money management with ease since it’s just matter of calculation, but when it comes to planning or creating strategy, it is down to practicing which will reflex on the winning or losing of the trade. I had great chance to do it perfectly with help of OctaFX broker with their lovely cTrader demo contest where I won 400 dollars prize while been weekly based it’s seriously helpful since I can try my luck again and again.

• 4 weeks later...

For me go with profitable automatic system is only valid way as I can’t trade like a professional Forex trader. But, I have very bad experience on using others trading signal service even using trading EAs.

I got some profit for few days but I lost my whole balance within 15 days. Then, I found copy trading service offer from TradingBanks. Since, it is a regulated broker so, was positive from my first day of this copy trading session. But really! I am happy with their excellent service of copy trading.

Our stringent capital management system perfectly encompasses your risk to rewards ratios, capital controls as well as our trade plan – entry and exits. This way when you’re trading, all your concerned about is finding entry levels. Having such a system in place will also alleviate the stresses of trading and allow you to go about your day without spending endless hours monitoring the market.

As I know here 90% traders are losers. So, I don’t believe any blind trading. I only believe my own trading skills and my live performance. Even though I need to work hard more but I am very hopeful about my success.

Because, daily by daily I am improving gradually. I get wide space into my live account from ECN broker TradingBanks so, it’s not difficult for me to manage my small daily target comfortably.

• 2 weeks later...

control emotion is one lesson on psychology trading , its very important to trader for always trade in calm mind and still under emotional control , because if trader have good emotional control they will prevent greedy . fear , and trade use analysis and patience awaited them signal , rarely make wrong decision

The best way to win the trade is by following the trend, as that is something that guarantees us good profits. I am not so great in analyzing, but thanks to Nova FX broker, I am able to work out things pretty well and that’s all thanks to their analysis, it’s provided to all people who are subscribed on their web site, it is really beautiful and helps me with doing well, so that’s why I like to work with them and it leads me to win plenty of trades.

As a novice trader, it’s really hard job for me to describe this way manually. Because, I am making handsome money by using automatic service of TradingBanks. As I have chosen a professional Forex trader that’s way around the month I get huge money without any manual trading. That is the main beauty of Forex market.

just make sure u have a good analysis skill and keep improve it. because with good analysis trader can predict the price movement and make their chance to make profit getting higher. and any trader always have their own technique, but their target is still same is to make profit as much as they can.

• 2 weeks later...

Trading with profitable trading strategy or professional market analysis is the main way of trading with good performance. So, if you don’t have any profitable trading system or you are unable to make professional analysis then you should avoid live trading.

Interestingly, I have an alternative way that is using live trading setup of TradingBanks because; this ECN trading broker provides professional market analysis in everyday. So, I am doing my live trading based on this professional analysis.

Basically it is a combination of risk reduction techniques - reduce the risk, and you increase the odds that your trades will be successful. catch your pair moving in the right direction, Another way of saying this is "don't stand in the way of a freight train" If you are trying to catch a reversal don't buy it on the way up. If it has shown no sign of reversal then why would you sell a pair that is on the way up. You will quickly find yourself underwater. This alone is what my breakout strategy consists of. I often will place a buy order above resistance (or sell order below support) because I know if major support or resistance is broken you will usually see a 30-40 pip run.

to win in forex trading then we need to have good emotional control, by having good emotional control it will be very beneficial for us and we will make the right decision. For that, try to exercise control emotions by trying to trade using small capital

If you want to money in Forex trading, charting or technical analysis is simply the best way to make money fast for any trader. Many traders read the news and listen to gurus - but these are just opinions and of no help in determining where prices will go, that is why markets collapse when there is most bullish and when there is most bearish. The news is not important by itself, its the traders opinion of them that is. Instead of trying to guess where markets might go, look at a chart and you see the reality of price asit is without opinions and can trade it for profit.

binary trading brokers

Personally, I don’t know any consistent way! That’s way, I need to depend on most reliable way of automatic trading ‘Copy Trading Service’ of TradingBanks broker. According to my personal experience, I am sure this is the most suitable way for investors and novice traders. In addition, I can withdraw my big profits here without facing any restriction.

Archived