Gold Or Diamond?

KHeidelberg

Hi Guys,

I own two resturants in London and now I am looking into investing in Gold. However, having done some research, I don't think gold is getting lots of nice publicity lately and gold price continue to drop everyday. On the other hand, diamond is on fire. Yesterday's article by the Wall Street Journal makes me want more to invest in diamonds rather than gold. I know that gold stocks rise and fall and maybe before the year ends, it will be a hot investment again. For those of you who are experienced investors, do you think this is the best time to buy gold? Which is a better option, diamond or gold? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goldonline

At this time you invest in diamond. Investors are people who like diamonds and who recognize their dual value – sentimental and economic,” says the Waldman Diamond Company spokesman. “People who invest in gold store it in vaults and don’t take it out and stroke it. Diamond investors are more like the types of people who invest in paintings – people want to appreciate their diamonds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived