What time do you use your computer everyday?

Rate this topic

Guest Rose223

well that only means that you're all being too harsh on your computer lol. :rolleyes: we have different ways of taking care of it like the hours letting it open but we have same in using anti-viruses and spywares. :smile: i guess you're all rich not worrying that it would breakdown and lose it because it can easily be replaced. :biggrin:

well that only means that you're all being too harsh on your computer lol. :rolleyes: we have different ways of taking care of it like the hours letting it open but we have same in using anti-viruses and spywares. :smile: i guess you're all rich not worrying that it would breakdown and lose it because it can easily be replaced. :biggrin:

you are right Alice, we actually do that... i always tell my siblings to take care of my computer,tv, etc.. so that we can benefit from them for a longer period of time.. imagine, these stuffs are very expensive now...

are you not the one to fix your computer by yourself? in my case. i fix it myself... except if there is a major damage that needs changing of the parts.. just like when my power supply is not working... so i bought another power supply.. and also when my mother board was not working... so i went to the computer shop to check if they can fix the mother board, but still they can to u needed to buy new mother board.

With many forum sites which I joined, I can spend more time in front of computer now. Usually I can spend about 3-4 hours and maybe more if that is necessary :)

dont you get head ache for spending most of your time in the internet? for me,i get dizzy when i spend so much hours in the internet.. do you wear any protective glasses,?

no andry, my pc is okay right now. why are you saying bring it to technician? :laugh: thanks pj for that troubleshooting tips i might need it when i have problems with my pc. :smile:

okay you are welcome. but you can consult it to me also.. but i will not be liable to your computers.. do it in your own risk... but i can guide you..

i am wondering alice, what sites do you visit most of the time besides tgf? and facebook? what do you do? do you surf? read articles? what?

I'm guessing the next questions you'll ask her is her email, mobile number and her address. (I smell love in the air) PEACE

Back to the topic. Any informative site you visit daily des? Like for me Rxlist.com for medicine informations