What time do you use your computer everyday?

Rate this topic

Guest Rose223

Guest Rose223

As for me? I usually wake up around 6am and automatically log in to my email and check emails, then proceed to work. I turn it off around 12 midnight or 1am. I am a bit of a workaholic. But hey, it's all homebased so I own my time ;)

My computer rarely gets turned off, unless I'm going to be gone overnight...

I'm at it, off & on all day, and all night...

...with the exception of naps, taking off for part of the day, cleaning I want to do or a few hours sleep...

My internet friends & Ricochet Infinity game, which I'm getting 'pretty good at' and Snood, which am quite good at, been playing for many years...are important to me...

I do believe my computer has become my companion...

That's okay, as being an 'ole gal', it's a constant joy to work on...

skylady ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We usually wake up around 7am pacific. break our morning and get the puter started about 8 or so. And stay online working on my websites till about 11am or so. As that is the start of my sons nap. Unless his grandpappa comes home for lunch then I will stay online till noon. Then puter is off till 2-3 pm depending on my son. And off again by dinner time. Then it is quits till the next day.

Used to be on the puter much longer but having a child takes up a ton of time.

That is my general online schedule. With frequent pauses while I attend to caring for my son.

• 1 year later...

I usually use my computer from the time I wake up and most often until I sleep on weekends and regularly around 6 pm to midnight my local time. I'm an internet addict and facebook and forums has a lot to do with how I use the computer.

Sometimes, there are times that my computer will run for 2 days straight with out turning it off. There was a time it was on for 4 days straight. but most of the time turned on (by my sibling) around 9am and turn off around 11pm. it depends on what time i go to bed. If I am downloading something, I set a scheduled shutdown at 5am.

with me, i turn it 24/24 :D because i have some tool need to run.and i used computer about 12-15hour / day

What tool is that your using? Does it make you earn some money? Because I've heard once that there a software you need to leave open while using your computer and it makes you earn money depending how long you leave your computer open per month.

:D , i have some tool such as auto click , ..... . like that :D . but sometime , im not earn money from my tool.just about 40-50$ / month . :D its so good with me.

:D , i have some tool such as auto click , ..... . like that :D . but sometime , im not earn money from my tool.just about 40-50$ / month . :D its so good with me.

You using it in ptcs? Becareful, I hear that you get permanently banned once they catch you using an autoclicker software.

most of the ptc's before have been closed, i have checked their sites recently and most of them, their domain names have been in parking mode. The only one that is still online is the neobux.com but i am not sure if they are still paying instantly.. Well if your auto click which make your computer online 24/24 (as you say) will make you money then go for it, but just be careful on some sites that do not allow auto click.

You using it in ptcs? Becareful, I hear that you get permanently banned once they catch you using an autoclicker software.

just me know :Dand i think it just help me a little , not of all work.

most of the ptc's before have been closed, i have checked their sites recently and most of them, their domain names have been in parking mode. The only one that is still online is the neobux.com but i am not sure if they are still paying instantly.. Well if your auto click which make your computer online 24/24 (as you say) will make you money then go for it, but just be careful on some sites that do not allow auto click.

not of all day i run auto, just a little, but beside i have som work must run in computer. its like main server. :D but just services for personal ...

@neng

I am posting in few forums. I used almost all of my time in front of my computers but I managed many forums. Usually I spent at least 6-8 hours daily and I used 5 days in a week sometimes 6 days.

Computers? that means you have more than one computer at home? Am i right? what are your computers are? do you have laptop?