What Are Your Bad Habits While Trading Forex?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban
My bad habits when trading with my broker is sometimes I can not wait to do the open position, and sometimes it makes me suffer losses.

Guest gaban

My bad habits is less emotional control , I've sure picked the right broker with the lowest spreads, but with a lack of control in emotion, to provide daily profit as the result that I want from my trading to be quite difficult.

I think many traders also have same habit, can't control emotion when trading then it make our account get loss even get margin call.

• 6 years later...

A forex demo account permits the trader to test their trading plan for productivity, drawdowns, and other execution measures. It additionally permits a trader to assess the brokerage firm contribution the account without the responsibility of genuine funds. Most online brokerages will let you open a demo account with no commitment by giving an insignificant measure of individual data. These training accounts frequently have a limit in terms of how much virtual funding is given, just as a period limit after which the demo account will expire and require the trader to create another one or change to a live account.

• 2 months later...

My worst habit is attempt to fight back the market when I start to lose. Obviously, the trades made under influence of emotions are not based on a signal from my system hence I leave the room open for unexpected big loss which can deteriorate situation further. 

Every trader has some bad habits while trading in the forex market. I also have some. I always make my decisions quickly. I think this is one of my bad habit. Because, I think I can ensure my profit consistently if I can make my decisions more carefully. For that habit I have to face loses sometimes. Though my broker Forex4you helps me a lot to make my decisions, I need to be more careful. 

• 3 years later...

Emotion is one of the worst human qualities that drive a person towards failure. Traders take any adverse decision anytime being grabbed by emotion. Successful traders never serve their emotion. FXOpulence offers free educational e-books and video tutorials for the sake of traders. Their other facilities are helpful for earning increasing profit.