Members - Greeting New Members...

Rate this topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello... Nice meeting you also. I'm from Singapore.

Anyone whom would like to get paid saving in GOLD 999.9 24K which is laminated by LBMA, please watch this video in my business link, the registration is absolutely free

Let's get connected!!Β  You just 5 steps away to FREEDOM!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Welcome all new members to this forum. This forum is the best channel for your forex knowledge and also helps you to know about every online transaction. This channel will help you in becomming an expert trader. Best of luck for the future.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First of all - sorry for my english. πŸ˜‰ I know that I am not writing so much well, but it is the best I can, so.... πŸ˜‰

I am Natasha and i am from Europe, Slovenia. I am new-old online moneymaking woman - old because i was involved in internet business for about 1 year, but new because i am in pause already about 7-8 years. To be in pause so much time it means that probably a lot of things changed in this time also in this world, so i will be really happy if someone will tell me the most important changes. Thanks! πŸ™‚

When I started about 8-9 years ago, naturaly i didn`t know nothing about internet business. Fortunately I had a fortune to found 2 great "teachers" who taught me all about this so special world. So when i found JustBeenPaid (today AdClickExpress) I was new but prepared and so i started. And i had again a really big fortune - surfing for referrals i found one great referral who then involved another referral. Both of them invested really a lot of money in this site. So with my poor 20 dollars of my own investment, I withdrew for next 6-7 month from 600 - 700 dollars each month. I was really gratefull for this so great fortune and also now when i remember this period of my life, i just smile. πŸ™‚

Then it happend the crash and JustBeenPaid suddenly was down. In the same period chrashed also 2-3 other my great business, so i suddenly didn`t have anymore so much motivation to continue.

Now I would like to start all again so I will be gratefull if i will have other great "teachers" on this road. πŸ™‚

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

• Root Admin

Hello @natasha31367. Welcome on TopGold Forum. This was a really nice introduction. Loved to read it. We are also in online money making arena for 10 years already so I know what you're saying.. a lotΒ of things changed.

There are new payment processors, now most of the programs deal with cryptos so there are several things you need to update to;) It will be my pleasure to guide you.

Β 

I am really happy to see that my english it is steel understood, also if i know that i am writing like Tarzan. πŸ˜„ πŸ˜‰ Times ago my teacher of english said that my problem when i am writing in english it is that i am thinking in slovenian and then I translate in english. To write and speak good a language it is urgent to think in a language which we are writing or talking. And she was right in fact. I know this for experience, because in italian I think and speak or write all the time like them, Italians. For this reason no one can believe that i am not one of them. In english i am not capable to do this. So, glad to know that also my "slovenian english" it is enough good. πŸ˜‰

I have read something about new payment processors and cryptos. I am curious for nature, so many times I read also about things with which I am not involved directly. Anyway, i will be really happy If you will be my new teacher, Dennis. The elementary school i have already finished, but now i am in the high school and without a teacher i am not sure to pass it so well. πŸ˜‰ Thanks! πŸ™‚

• Like 1