skylady

Members - Greeting New Members...

mitch    0

Hello. My name is Mitch and I have looked into a number of trading companies, forex and binary companies. Over the years I have found many that just want you to open an account with them and a few that seem to care about their customers. There's tons of stuff to learn and I keep learning from many people and sources. I hope to read and learn from other members.

One company that I was looking into said that they are licensed in New Zealand. Does anyone know how strict things in New Zealand? Is it a sign that the company has more credibility if it is licensed there?

wisarut47    0

hello all, My name is Wisarut, I`m here too advertise about Neobux and hoppfully most of u guys will join, my passion is just too help people too make extra cash like me with neobux

Kartoxa    0

Hi, guys! My name is Antuan. I'm from london. I'm 32 years old. My interests are games, football, investments, hyip projects, poker, interesting start-ups. See you soon! :wink:

Adrian_1991    0

Hello dear TopGold members, my name is Adrian and is nice to meet you all. :biggrin:

Trade what you see, not what you think! :ph34r:

I'm a new member to this site and hoping I'll make any money here. Maybe I'll need some help later but not quite sure how I go on this site. Sekope Tukunga

I withdrawl $5.20 to my account on Perfect Money for a whole week now but still on Pending Withdrawls. I also withdrawl another $4.99 in to the same account today I suppose that will be thing happening.

Dondavid    0

I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes and I manage to cover my LOW SALARY INCOME. If you are a PASSIVE INCOME SEEKER, then AdClickXpress (Ad Click Xpress) is the best ONLINE OPPORTUNITY for you.

Greetings from SolidTrust Pay.
You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust Pay member! Please be sure to keep this email as your receipt.

From STPay member: adclickxpress ([email protected])
Transaction Number: 30005365305
Amount: $13.34
Currency: USD
Note (if provided): Ad Click Xpress Withdraw#4589428-308136
Transaction Fees: $0.45
http://www.adclickxpress.is/?r=9b7xhw9f8gua&p=aa