TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
skylady

Members - Greeting New Members...

351 posts in this topic

Hello. My name is Mitch and I have looked into a number of trading companies, forex and binary companies. Over the years I have found many that just want you to open an account with them and a few that seem to care about their customers. There's tons of stuff to learn and I keep learning from many people and sources. I hope to read and learn from other members.

One company that I was looking into said that they are licensed in New Zealand. Does anyone know how strict things in New Zealand? Is it a sign that the company has more credibility if it is licensed there?

hello all, My name is Wisarut, I`m here too advertise about Neobux and hoppfully most of u guys will join, my passion is just too help people too make extra cash like me with neobux

Hi, guys! My name is Antuan. I'm from london. I'm 32 years old. My interests are games, football, investments, hyip projects, poker, interesting start-ups. See you soon! :wink:

Hello dear TopGold members, my name is Adrian and is nice to meet you all. :biggrin:

Trade what you see, not what you think! :ph34r:

I'm a new member to this site and hoping I'll make any money here. Maybe I'll need some help later but not quite sure how I go on this site. Sekope Tukunga

I withdrawl $5.20 to my account on Perfect Money for a whole week now but still on Pending Withdrawls. I also withdrawl another $4.99 in to the same account today I suppose that will be thing happening.

Hello people!!

My name is Dejan.I am from Serbia.I am here to learn how to make money.

I wish everyone all the best!

Big Greeting

I WORK FROM HOME less than 10 minutes and I manage to cover my LOW SALARY INCOME. If you are a PASSIVE INCOME SEEKER, then AdClickXpress (Ad Click Xpress) is the best ONLINE OPPORTUNITY for you.

Greetings from SolidTrust Pay.
You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust Pay member! Please be sure to keep this email as your receipt.

From STPay member: adclickxpress ([email protected])
Transaction Number: 30005365305
Amount: $13.34
Currency: USD
Note (if provided): Ad Click Xpress Withdraw#4589428-308136
Transaction Fees: $0.45
http://www.adclickxpress.is/?r=9b7xhw9f8gua&p=aa