Members - Greeting New Members...

Rate this topic

Hello administrators and all members of the forum.
My name is Branko Jokic live in Belgrade Serbia states in Europe on the Balkan Peninsula.I am person was disabled, suffering from muscular dystrophy.
From the family have a wife and daughter live with my little disability pension is trying to make money for my treatment and improvement of living standards for my family.
In Serbia it is very hard to earn money, especially if you are a person with disabilities.
I would like to tour the world with electric wheelchair that interest you rich people owners of large companies to be my sponsor to earn money for my treatment and my family the slogan of my ideas will be Saving the planet
is not a problem if you look at my video.

I would like to write to me and support my idea
My e-mail [email protected] I want administrators and members of the forum a lot of health, happiness, money and long life
Thank you for reading my post

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. My name is Mitch and I have looked into a number of trading companies, forex and binary companies. Over the years I have found many that just want you to open an account with them and a few that seem to care about their customers. There's tons of stuff to learn and I keep learning from many people and sources. I hope to read and learn from other members.

One company that I was looking into said that they are licensed in New Zealand. Does anyone know how strict things in New Zealand? Is it a sign that the company has more credibility if it is licensed there?

Guest wisarut47

hello all, My name is Wisarut, I`m here too advertise about Neobux and hoppfully most of u guys will join, my passion is just too help people too make extra cash like me with neobux