Members - Greeting New Members...

Rate this topic

Β 

Hi traders and experts! I started to work with FXVAN company, they gave me 100% bonus on my first deposit and it was awesome! I am trading on micro account (with fixed spread) and everything is great so far! I want not to try ECN account, they have really low spread there (from 0.5 pips). Are there clients on FXVAN here, who trade on ECN account? Tell me your opinion, is spread there the same as FXVAN have on there website?

Guest bongodrum

Hello Everyone!

My username is bongodrum and I just want to say hello to everyone out there. It is wonderful to have forums like this!

Hello everyone,

My user name is bongodrum and I wanted to say hi to all the members out there!

• 3 weeks later...

I am Fidelis and i just joined this beautiful forum......

I have good prospect about this forum and i hope you guy too.

I am an investor, i look forward to posting my first New tread here for you guys to see.

Making money is good biz and i am here to make money.

Hello traders! I want to tell you about my experience with FXVan company. I work with them more than a month and I am really pleased with their service! They give 50% bonus on every deposit and their MT4 platform is great - fast execution and low spreads! They made all my withdrawals inside 1 hour! So I got all my profit really fast! I recommend you FXVan, will keep on trading just with themHello traders! I want to tell you about my experience with FXVan company. I work with them more than a month and I am really pleased with their service! They give 50% bonus on every deposit and their MT4 platform is great - fast execution and low spreads! They made all my withdrawals inside 1 hour! So I got all my profit really fast! I recommend you FXVan, will keep on trading just with them

Guest megaplaisir

Hi

i am megaplaisir, a Swiss guy, absolutely lost at the moment.

I hope i will find some answer here....

like to make a banner, like to make good advertising, etc.

Best to everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is David,

I’ve been an online trader within the Foreign Exchange market for the past 2 years now.

I thought it would be a good idea to gain some knowledge from people and gain more profits and the best way is to learn from experienced traders.

My main focus is to improve my trading as like most people and this Forum looks like a pretty cool start.

Happy Trading!

• 2 weeks later...