Members - Greeting New Members...

Rate this topic

Hi All! I'm happy to be part of this forum. I hope to make beautiful genuine posts/Contributions that uplift this our great Forum.So, I'm Mastermp by Username. Meanwhile, you can visit my blog for easy money making Tips for free of charge. www.masterinvestment.blogspot.com.Thank you All.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tired of TOO Risky HYIP? Matrix Cyclers?

Turn ur attention to 2Up-Reverse System of Gift2Freedom. We are in SoftLaunch. Want to be part of our Growing Company? Want to be a Pioneer? This is the right one for you!!

*Learn Online/Offline Marketing

*Free Training

*Genuine System to build your Residual Income

*2up-Reverse System

*Instant Payment

*Receive $20 multiplied by each active members you invite

http://www.gift2freedom.com/id/marshatolentino

547964_456945724350460_1171258146_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest darrellgm

Hi everyone, I am a newbie at all this. Forum posting, investing, making my own money. So basically I have been working a 9-5 job working for someone. I am tired and ready to be my own boss. Im looking into investing. Any good books or suggestions? Will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Guest jenniferbarnett77

hi Everyone my name is Jenni and i trade GOLD XAUUSD daily....

I have been trading for a few years. I like scalping however i have noticed since the economy worldwide is changing rapidly is safer to trade swing trades. So to all you scalpers and daily traders its best to use daily charts and see volume and moving average indicators. i have been using a few signal providers also that are helping greatly and have made a huge impact on my profits. so trade swing and use a signal provider that is good( hard these days to find a descent one) i use fxpremiere com they seem to be a good price and very good. As for swing trades they also sometimes close within a few hours so it works out pretty good. Scalping is pretty hard as brokers are manipulating prices so no point these days... we all know they take a few pips to even 11 pips per trade before we breakeven so trading a longer trades is the only worthwhile trade to make.... look forward to your replies..

Jenni