If You Are A Winner, What Makes You Win ?

Guest gaban

I'm still learning in forex, still try to be a successful trader. But i just wanna recommend that a beginner should start trading with demo account first after they learn and understand about forex

• 2 years later...

I've recently read an article on Fresh web-site about right trader's mindset, that makes us win. Here are some mistakes mentioned in it:

The main mistake on this step is to aim to earn.

The first victory gives you a reason to consider yourself competent. Illusions and optimistic plans appear - some of those emotions are the worst enemy of a trader. You begin to predict movements of a currency pair confidently, share your experience on Forex forums, but the stop loss works more often than the take profit.

Check the website for more information: https://freshforex.com/training/steps/step2/

Check the website for more information: https://freshforex.com/training/ste

Oops, looks bad because it's a copy-paste(((

I am a winner, but not an expert and what makes me a winner is simple way of trading which is possible only when we do hard work and trade with planning. If we try to do too much then it will lead into problems, so when we keep things straight it will work better. At the moment I am getting everything working really well especially with help of Nova FX broker due to their stable spread of 1.5 pips for all major pairs!

Yea, I am a consistent gainer in Forex ground. And the answer of 2nd part of your question is, daily technical and news trading analysis of TradingBanks broker. Because, still I’m unable to make some good ideas of trading. So, I can’t predict market trend rightly. But, when I follow this trading analysis then I find next movement of market very easily.

• 3 weeks later...

Rajesh, I don’t think you are required to create any good idea with analysis; it’s done same way while having strong money management and other stuff definitely needs help. I am extremely lucky as I said above with Nova FX, it has beautiful 111% bonus on deposit, so with such big amount I don’t think I am required to worry at all, as everything is covered very well with them and this is something that helps me work better to succeed.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not ultimate winner, but whatever I have achieved so far, I am very pleased with it especially when having high quality company like OctaFX to work with, it’s superb and really leads way to help me achieve my dreams quicker than what I actually expected when I joined trading. I am have been working with them since last 2 years and their small spread of 0.2 pips, quick execution of all trading orders is the reason behind my wins.

if I am a winner so I can win the forex because I could control myself well, so it will make the maximum I can trade with. Forex is a business that has many risks, so as to be successful then we need to learn and practice many trading well and has the ability to control themselves well. Winner trader is a trader who is able to control themselves well

• 2 weeks later...

I am definitely a winner, but not as consistent as one will wish to be yet I feel extremely happy with how I am going since this is how I could get success with keeping my feet grounded yet keep on wishing for more, it is something far from the easiest, but it is not difficult as well, if we want to really get success then we must learn to be satisfied and only then we will succeed. I am extremely lucky that I am able to get things going really perfectly with OctaFX broker since they have fabulous facilities with low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, low stop out level of just 15% plus much more!

• 1 month later...

To be honest, my own trading strategy is my best weapon. As, I see this profitable trading strategy works in any condition of market. So, I can use it continuously in any session. Even though, I know it provides me minimum 70% success trades but, I always use stop loss trading tool for my capital security. On the other hand, I use low trading lot as I respect money management rules. Besides, fair trading environment of TradingBanks gives me more space for doing my trading like a professional Forex trader.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What makes me win is knowledge and experience; it is the thing that makes me winning even in worst of the situation and I believe if anyone want to achieve anything great then it has to be done through knowledge and experience, as without that it is just not possible for us to get positive results. I trade with OctaFX broker where they make me win very often thanks to their heartwarming Southampton Supreme demo contest, it is very special been 90 just minutes short with having sensational prizes up to 400 USD which is fixed while there is much more which is unlimited, as that is down to our own performance which makes all the difference in the world.

• 4 weeks later...

My main weapons are flexible trading facilities of MTI Markets trading broker. Basically, I get pure STP trading environment for trading even though my live trading invest was only 100$. That’s way, I am really thankful to MTI Markets trading broker for this type of useful offer for us who are able to invest here big money.

im just keep learning from my experience, im always trying to keep improving my skill for anytime i do my forex trading so i can getting better and better for anytime i do my forex trading, because just like other people said experience is the best way to learn.

• 5 months later...

Interestingly, right now I get so many TPs in my trading even consistently. Although, I lost my trades in a series before three months. Then I started to follow live market analysis of TradingBanks broker. I get professional market analysis from there through expert Forex traders. Thus I have overcome my trading problems and it also helps me to improve my trading skill as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

Win in forex trading I think it depends on the individual trader. I think the win in forex trading is that if I am able to control emotions well. emotions can be controlled then it will benefit us. many have failed in forex because it is unable to control emotions well

• 6 months later...
Guest boo_sl3

Being a winner in forex trading is not easy. To be a winner then we need to have a good emotional control. By having good emotional control then we will be able to become a winner in this business. Many have failed because they were unable to control emotions well

58 minutes ago, boo_sl3 said:

Being a winner in forex trading is not easy. To be a winner then we need to have a good emotional control. By having good emotional control then we will be able to become a winner in this business. Many have failed because they were unable to control emotions well

to get success in forex trading business we need to continue to do by way of learning the spirit, and their struggle as we do how to practice in a demo account to draw up a trading plan so that the profits can be obtained by either

20 hours ago, gaban said:

to get success in forex trading business we need to continue to do by way of learning the spirit, and their struggle as we do how to practice in a demo account to draw up a trading plan so that the profits can be obtained by either

we can by using a demo account to be able to help us in running trading well, because with a demo account can we maximize capabilities and our efforts to be better, and be able to master even manage trading correctly, so we can easily to do some ways in order to achieve profits

On 1/4/2017 at 10:03 AM, aliforex said:

we can by using a demo account to be able to help us in running trading well, because with a demo account can we maximize capabilities and our efforts to be better, and be able to master even manage trading correctly, so we can easily to do some ways in order to achieve profits

agree, the demo account is very important for us to do in the way to get better at maximizing the knowledge and trading skills that we have. if you have knowledge that the maximum will be easy to generate profits to be obtained

Archived