Do You Prefere Short Term Trading Or Long?

Guest Polein22

I prefer short term due to in short term investment has low risk. You cannot more afraid from the loss of investment. I made short term investment for my business, no one can predict it future so short investment is not better as compare to others.

Guest gaban

I am a scalper, so I prefer a short term trading. I am using a best broker for scalper (armadamarkets), they are currently the top forex broker for tick scalping EA's. Perfect trading conditions for scalpers because of the low spreads.

So do i. I like scalping strategy because i can get multiple pips in short time. And i get maximal leverage from InstaForex, very suitable to scalping.

• 3 years later...

If you are a new Forex trader then I would suggest you to do scalping and others short term trading style! Obviously, long term trading styles are not suitable for new traders! I trade with one of the most transparent Forex broker TradingBanks, which one permits all of trading strategies and styles , but till now I use only scalping and swing trading style!

Personally, I love doing scalping because that’s quick cut scene for me in terms of profit making, but then the risk too is increase which is what sometimes becomes challenging and requires proper management, so if we do that then I will definitely go for scalping. However, I have realized over the years, it’s not possible for anyone to be successful in one direction; it’s must that we follow the market and do what’s required instead of going for favorites. I have done just that and it’s so much easier thanks to OctaFX and their lovely conditions especially low spread from 0.1 pips, deposit bonus up to 50% and even swap free account to avoid paying overnight charges in case of long term trading!

• 3 months later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

I started my trading career as a short term Forex trader but right now I am also comfortable with long term Forex trading! I must say, long term Forex trading is much reliable to use! By the way, I am also interested on scalping trading style if I get proper set-up according to my trading strategy! Actually, I use most flexible live trading account of trade-24.com broker, this regulated platform allows all kind of trading strategies and styles!

As binary options trader I like short term trading. My trading system bolsters short term trading. Be that as it may, decisively trading can be incredibly lucrative, additionally perilous. It can keep going for as little as a few minutes to the length of two or three days. For my trading I like lxmarkets.com  , a regulated, respectable and embraced broker. If you in like way like options trading I would prescribe you to endeavor this broker. 

Guest gaban

in running forex trading it would be better long term, because the presence of an in forex business that has a very high gain, so it can be made in the main work, and remember to run the trading in forex is always trying in practice, because they by having a very high risk.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban
On 9/3/2017 at 8:09 AM, uncle gober said:

risks and business is indeed a difficult thing to split. therefore we can to continue to learn some vital lessons about risk management is good and right in order to manage and minimize the risks.

learned in running the trading can be done on a demo account to practice trading run, as well as the risks to be controlled properly. For that wants to be successful should be is hard work to do in order to better understand the trading run properly

Guest gaban
11 hours ago, ForexMartTrader said:

Long term trading is generally more profitable than short term trading in the long run. Most successful forex traders are long term traders.

in carrying out long-term trading with it to always have a maximum of science and knowledge, and better understand the risks to be managed properly. Success in trading is running should run a process that is executed as in learning.

absolutely right, it is important that ahrus owned by each trader. but more importantly a number of factors that must be owned by a trader go round about motivation, patience, and mentally strong. traders should really be able to have these factors in order to continue to survive in forex trading.

Guest gaban
On 24/3/2017 at 9:57 AM, ViproMarket said:

absolutely right, it is important that ahrus owned by each trader. but more importantly a number of factors that must be owned by a trader go round about motivation, patience, and mentally strong. traders should really be able to have these factors in order to continue to survive in forex trading.

the last in the major forex it should be able to control his emotions well, and can have a maximum of science. Many traders who have failed in forex business with can not control the risk properly, for it would be a good idea always to strive to learn as in a demo account or demo contest of broker instaforex to gradually learn to achieve success

I think long term trading is more profitable as compared to short term investing, there is more chances to double your investment in long term while in short term you will earn a fix amount of money, and for stock market you should try short term by using the Commodity Tips given by advisory firms.

Archived