What's Scalping?

Guest gaban

Guest gaban
Scalping is a short term trading style in which we can able to get reasonable profits in a short term and also by many orders. It needs some experience in analysis area, so that, will able to know the right entry and exit point. If we are wrong in our analysis, we will face loses in a short term too.

What's your opinion about this strategy?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

Scalping is a good strategy for a trader with a small initial deposit and the possibility of spending much time at the computer screen every day. In this type of trade can be substantially increased deposit for future peaceful trade.

Yeah, but we have choose the right broker to do this strategy, read the terms because broker usually have the terms of scalping. High leverage is very suitable for scalping, and i get in from instaforex.

Guest gaban

To do forex we must follow some stratiges. And it is one of those. You can trade in Forex-metal too. I thnk it is the broker.

Yeah, and i prefer to do scalping in forex because i can get more profit in once trading time. But we must be careful and don't be greedy, because it can make our profit will lost.

Guest gaban

I don't think it is necessary if you are trade daily. Only for those who are trade with a long term chart. Rather than those who stay sits and await in front of your computer.

I trade every day, but i just a part time trader. I usually trade in the afternoon. That's why i like to do scalping and the result is not only profit because i sometimes get loss.

Scalping is a short term trading style in which we can able to get reasonable profits in a short term and also by many orders. It needs some experience in analysis area, so that, will able to know the right entry and exit point. If we are wrong in our analysis, we will face loses in a short term too.
What's your opinion about this strategy?

I really like this strategy. I am a scalper, I do trades in a short time, only take small pips :)

I think if we are doing scalping, make sure you are using a broker that allows you to do that.

• 2 years later...

I really like this strategy. I am a scalper, I do trades in a short time, only take small pips :)

I think if we are doing scalping, make sure you are using a broker that allows you to do that.

just do it again and again even just a small profit we can make it bigger. just like me that just got $20 for a day i think its good enough for me, because if i can do it constant for a month i can earn $600.

In this stick market, scalping is mainly considered as a technical trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Due to getting profit instantly, we the traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on this trading strategy. But, because of having many restrictions, scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically.

But, I am very lucky to select Trade12 trading broker where at all times I am able to scalp at any major currency pair with flexible trading spread. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

when u wanna do scalping just make sure ur broker give u small spread. because u will open position and close it fast, if u do it by big spread, ur profit just getting little. but with small spread u can do it again and again without wory about the cutted profit.

• 3 weeks later...

Scalping is a risky technique in trading; if we want to get success then we need to be really clever. I believe having solid money management is the best thing for us in scalping, if we get this part right then we can win big, but if we get even things slightly wrong in scalping then we will struggle massively. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get with low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also cTrader platform, it is especially for ECN trading, so there is no trouble over re-quotes or delay, it is really cool and allows me to work with ease, so that’s why I really love to work with them.

scalping trading systems require accuracy and speed in carrying out the reaction on changes in market conditions broker. Traders who have high skill and broker that has low spreads will make trading with scalping to be profitable
Every broker has different condition about the spread and especially with the high impact news condition. i want to share about condition when NFP is coming on The TICKMILL

• 2 weeks later...

Uncle Gober, I won’t say scalping is anything to be consider with news especially NFP, I believe we will never ever be able to win with such system. I mean recovering 7-8 pips in such violate market is next to impossible if we get things even slightly wrong and we might be facing 30-40 pips down straight away, so this is why it is so crucial that we avoid scalping on news especially if you need to pay that big spread. I am lucky enough to pay only limited figure at around 0.2 pips with OctaFX broker and this is for major pairs like EU and EJ, it helps a lot when the spread is so much in control all the time.

According to my trading experience, I think scalping is a trading policy that’s brings profit in a short time. We the traders practically are extremely dependable on this trading style for getting profit instantly.

In my trading career, for using scalping in a proper way, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker where I am able to scalp at any major pair with lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Scalping is the most popular trading style in Forex history, but unfortunately I have till now there have so many good brokers who are not allowing this short version trading style. But, I don’t know why! Whatever, I never faced any kind of restriction from TradingBanks broker to do scalping trading even this ECN trading broker also allows hedging trading style.

• 4 weeks later...

Even though scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy but because of having many restrictions scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically. By the way, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip lowest trading spreads.

Archived