We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
ajaysallu

A.w.surveys - Picicon.com

survey program its superb heavy income making source lesser amt of struggling and easier way to become neo rich 100% free to join so join now itself

Are you interested in looking at a side business that can generate a very serious residual income? I'm launching something huge, and I'd love to have you on my team.

This is an amazing opportunity to truly get into something on this website and make more money than most of us could ever dream of!You're obviously in the market for running a business. How about checking out my website and letting me know if this is something that you're interested in.work from home internet business advantage is the income potential. Basically the income potential for a work from home internet business is endless. It all depends on how hard you want to work and how much time you want to devote to your work from home internet business. And with the amount of people joining the internet community every year, the future is bright.

If u wanna make lumpsum and heaviest money

visit us at:

http://www.picicon.com

Edited by skylady
edit testing

Staff

I am in A.W.$urveys and you can make 20.00 or so the first month, from then on it's only a dollar or so each month...

You are not allowed to cash out until you reach $75.00, so it does take a LONG time to get any funds from them...

If you are a patient person, go for it, if not, pass...

I'll stay with it, just to see if they pay, if not, A.W.$urvey will go to Scam area...

We'll see...

skylady :blink:

A.W.$urveys being tested...

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Admin

QUOTE (skylady @ Apr 28 2009, 02:12 AM) I am in A.W.$urveys and you can make 20.00 or so the first month, from then on it's only a dollar or so each month...

You are not allowed to cash out until you reach $75.00, so it does take a LONG time to get any funds from them...

If you are a patient person, go for it, if not, pass...

I'll stay with it, just to see if they pay, if not, A.W.$urvey will go to Scam area...

We'll see...

skylady blink.gif

A.W.$urveys being tested...

skylady you should also check reviews online and see if other members got paid already by this site

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

Staff
name='Dennis' date='Apr 28 2009, 04:18 PM' post='918']

skylady you should also check reviews online and see if other members got paid already by this site

Good idea Dennis, will do and get back here with whatever results I find...

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

This Support ticket was sent to A.W. Surveys June 29th and no response has been given:

QUOTE The first and second month I made 36.25, with sign up bonus...

I have been doing surveys for five months now,

and EVERY month after the second month has paid $1.00 per month...

$41.25 made so far, at $1.00 per month after the first month...

To reach $75 - That's $33.75 to go before you allow a cash out...

At a Dollar a month = 33.75 months = 2 and 3/4 years ...

This is rediculous people...

$1 per month is absolutely too low, come on guys, lets be more realistic, you need to have more surveys per month and we should be able to withdraw funds each month, at the very least...

I have to agree with you Dennis, most surveys are a rip off...

skylady

Sally

{skylady}

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

I have read about this A.W. Surveys site over internet and from many of my friends who are going good at this site. I am also planning to join this site as this can become a good source of earning money and most of the people are earning good amount o bucks at this site.

Staff

How about getting a few of them to post their cash outs for us...

As I have not ever seen any cash out's from A.W.Surveys...

Thanks,

skylady :)

I have read about this A.W. Surveys site over internet and from many of my friends who are going good at this site. I am also planning to join this site as this can become a good source of earning money and most of the people are earning good amount o bucks at this site.

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Site not coming up...

moving to scam

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

I logged in once and was told that my account balance was flushed (gone to zero) because I haven't logged in in 3 months.

Sounds like a scam to me. I then tried to login again and my account was deleted So then I never attempted to sign up again.

Sounds like a scam to me. I