Can You Tell The Difference Between A Real Smile From A Fake Smile?

MrD

what do you mean that is my score? as i can remember i did not pass the test wherein in the real world i could easily judge a person through his smile whether it is real or not

how do you know neng between real and fake smile? i can't see the different exactly, but i do have some feeling to determine whether the smile is real or fake. sometimes my feeling is right but sometimes wrong too.

it is because we only judge on a picture but if we will judge on actual appearance you may me able to see it clearly

hey neng those are not just pictures, those are videos of different people making genuine and fake smiles. maybe we just tickle them, that won't give us a fake smile then. :biggrin:

hey neng those are not just pictures, those are videos of different people making genuine and fake smiles. maybe we just tickle them, that won't give us a fake smile then. :biggrin:

tickle does give them genuine smile. it would just let them laugh but still that doest give them out their genuine smile.

in the movies? i dont think so, all of those are known as fake smiles because they are just acting in the camera right. :rolleyes:

but there are actors who can act very naturally in such a way that we percieve it to be real.. many actors can do that.. like Leonardo diCaprio.. he is one of the most dramatic actor as far as i know.

Archived