Dont Lose Your Hope...

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

Yeah, don't ever lose hope even though we are experiencing the worst conditions in forex, like Margin Call. Precisely the margin call, the hope of getting close if we are to learn from our experiences and make our trading be more better.

Find the cause of your loss and try to resolve it first. Better practice with demo account first. A Forex Demo Account is not only about learning basics of the currency market, but also about an opportunity to become a good strategist, evaluate the quality of broker services that you have chosen to trade with. While using your Demo Account you will learn how a trading terminal operates: buying/selling currency pairs and other instruments, using technical analysis indicators, creating trend lines in the charts, etc.

Guest gaban

Find the cause of your loss and try to resolve it first. Better practice with demo account first. A Forex Demo Account is not only about learning basics of the currency market, but also about an opportunity to become a good strategist, evaluate the quality of broker services that you have chosen to trade with. While using your Demo Account you will learn how a trading terminal operates: buying/selling currency pairs and other instruments, using technical analysis indicators, creating trend lines in the charts, etc.

We can do an evaluation of our trading to find out the cause of loss. That way, we will not repeat the same mistakes.

And i absolutely agree with you, sir. The advantages of demo account is not only to learn basics of forex trading, but we also can test our strategy before apply it in real trading.

• 5 years later...

In forex market we should not give up since successful journey is not painless. If you just check the trading journeys of various successful traders you will examine one common fact that all have faced many losses. But they have successfully handled their losses and tried to take lessons from their mistakes and again bounce back to normal trading with full enthusiasm.  And thereby a greater control over frustration , anger or greed is a must since in case of pessimistic situations traders get hyper due to their negative emotions and take participate in wrong trades and further lose money.

Guest gaban
On 4/18/2018 at 10:42 AM, ViproMarket said:

very true, and do not forget to always equip ourselves with the ability to analyze the good and true to be more leverage in managing funds and risks that exist better than ever.

We recommend that traders need to continue to increase skills of the maximum ability, forex business is not easy to run, forex business is a very big risk business that exists, so traders continue to try in improving all the skills possessed so that where we can maximally where will run trading forex in real account with instaforex

Guest Steve Goodwin

Forex is such a market which can grow one’s confident as well as it can break down one’s confident in a moment. Proper trading strategy is needed to have to operate trading nicely. Truly to say that those who get angry quickly should not trade with Forex. Because if you get angry you will get failure. As a very good scalping broker I am with Trade12 broker. With the broker I can conduct all transaction with the lowest cost as a result I can enjoy my exact trading profit.

• 2 weeks later...

I always advice the traders to stay calm and hope for the best all the time. The market gives opportunities after any loss which can cover up all the losses in a flash. You need to believe in yourself and your starategy as well. Do you have a strategy for your future trades?

• 1 month later...

If you are a trader then you need guts to deal with the pressure and stress. You need to believe and hope for the best as it is an highly testing market which will play with your psychology. Do you have the psychological strength to deal with uncomfortable moments?

Hope and Faith are the building blocks of success. They are crucial for any successful trader. I know it is easy to become dishearted and lose hope. But remember why do you want to do this. In such situations, just remember all the happy things in your life.

Yes, do not give up. Actually  for success in anything you need to keep trying until you get success. On forex it is difficult to get success, you need to sit tight for it. No one can get accomplishment on forex soon after joining. Almost each one get misfortune in their initial stages and a few people get to hurt with it and give up. You ought to never pick this way,you need to attempt over and over.  I am trading with MaximusFx where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

• 4 weeks later...

Il commerciante deve prendere in considerazione alcuni fatti importanti nella loro attività commerciale se volevano ottenere una vita commerciale sicura e confortevole. Su questi aspetti l'analisi di mercato è molto importante. L'analisi del mercato aiuta un trader a fare costantemente un buon volume di denaro e anche una buona quantità. Esistono diversi tipi di analisi forex come tecniche e fondamentali. L'analisi fondamentale aiuta un trader ad ottenere lo scenario economico generale del mercato. L'analisi tecnica è un po 'più semplice dell'analisi fondamentale.

TradesFX è uno di quei pochi broker sul mercato che sono bravi nell'analisi sia tecnica che fondamentale. Hanno più di 2100 strumenti di trading, 50 coppie di trading, meno desk di negoziazione o ri-quotazione e errori tecnici di piattaforma di trading gratuito.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Every trader flock to Forex with a great desire. All traders can’t make their afford successful because of narrow trading experience, lack of user friendliness and reliability in their brokers which make them leg behind all time. But I evaded all the barriers successfully selecting Trade12 broker indeed. Their  I have high security of funding because they use all regulated bank accounts and third party supervisor to ensure high security.