Hedge Fund

Guest trevorlawrence

Guest trevorlawrence

I have been trading Forex Hedge Fund EA on two live accounts with Alpari UK since the beginning of Novemeber. One small account with aggressive settings and a larger account with moderate settings. I only use pairs like on EURUSD, USDJPY and EURJPY.

On average the small, aggressive settings, account grew at a rate of 40% a week (multiplication by 1.40 each week!) and the account with the moderate settings at a rate of 18% per week!

Only once a trade did hit stop loss. 90% of the trades have been closed profitable so far.

I'm very happy with Forex Hedge Fund EA and hope to be able to sustain the growth rate I'm encountering at the moment. As the money management makes sure the growth is compounding the increase of the account is quite staggering. I still can't believe it.

• 7 years later...

Hedging is most popular trading strategy for short time period. When traders executes a buy and sell order at a time is called hedging. Some broker doesn’t allow this kind of trading strategy. That’s why I selected CapitalsTrade. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It allows all kind of trading strategy in forex market. It is also giving me low tight spreads, swap free account 30% cash back bonus etc.

Archived