Forex Basic

Forex trading used to be much less accessible to individual investors are related to volumes and leverage. Before mini- and micro-lots the minimum trade volume was 1 lot, factor in that leverage also used to be very limited, and it becomes apparent that opening the smallest possible Forex position only a decade ago required a substantial amount of capital. This is not the case today. Today an educated trader with a solid grasp of risk management can trade on the world’s currency markets, and be successful, with a relatively small initial investment.

Forex trading used to be much less accessible to individual investors are related to volumes and leverage. Before mini- and micro-lots the minimum trade volume was 1 lot, factor in that leverage also used to be very limited, and it becomes apparent that opening the smallest possible Forex position only a decade ago required a substantial amount of capital. This is not the case today. Today an educated trader with a solid grasp of risk management can trade on the world’s currency markets, and be successful, with a relatively small initial investment.

Kinda agree with this. Nowadays, every traders could make a small capital in their live trading account and not less of them who could make a good profit from a small investment.

• 1 year later...

In order to my personal experience, I have seen, basic trading guidelines are available here and there! But honestly, advance trading guidelines are not! That’s way; a number of Forex traders lose their winning momentum in the mid path of live trading! Luckily I found proper guideline in my demo account from ECN broker TradingBanks!

9 hours ago, Monihar Sriti said:

In order to my personal experience, I have seen, basic trading guidelines are available here and there! But honestly, advance trading guidelines are not! That’s way; a number of Forex traders lose their winning momentum in the mid path of live trading! Luckily I found proper guideline in my demo account from ECN broker TradingBanks!

for learning resources we could be anywhere, live searching in the search engines, or we can also get information from books that are sold in the market, just how do we take advantage of opportunities alone

• 2 months later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Trade management is another important issue in Forex, even I have seen many traders are losing their money here because of low trade management knowledge although they have good trading strategy or system! Of course, trade management is an advance type chapter! By the way, I have learned basic and advance in my demo account properly because of friendly environment of trade-24.com broker! Now I am able to execute my trading system smartly!

22 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

to be trading well then we have to master the basics of trading. by utilizing a demo account that will allow us to understand the basics of trading.

Demo accounts are very helpful when it is done in the best possible in the study, with the skill capabilities that can be run well and profit will be easier to get well. and learning are also at risk to always be able to understand to be managed well in order to be able to survive long in the business of forex

22 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

to be trading well then we have to master the basics of trading. by utilizing a demo account that will allow us to understand the basics of trading.

Demo accounts are very helpful when it is done in the best possible in the study, with the skill capabilities that can be run well and profit will be easier to get well. and learning are also at risk to always be able to understand to be managed well in order to be able to survive long in the business of forex

28 minutes ago, gaban said:

Therefore, we must be able to understand a demo account quickly, in order to allow us to understand in a real account, with real accounts we do it with real capital and it should we manage it well, as long as we can manage trading in a demo account is then when a real account we can also be easy, especially with a lot of bonuses and promotions given broker we can easy to do and free trade as in Freshforex lot of bonuses and promotions that we can manage well we can follow the contest demo first

08425dcbcebb026dc40acd77b2b90b34.png

Guest Steve Goodwin

Yes, I opened my demo account with basic preparation, but luckily I found advance guideline through Free Webinars of trade-24.com broker! I must say, new traders should start their learning process from basic, without basic you may not be able to understand the language of advance trading! Whatever, I have opened my live account when I was very sure about my trading skill, and of course now I am very happy on my live trading performance!

On 17/2/2017 at 8:45 AM, uncle gober said:

absolutely right, it is strongly recommended to traders to take advantage of a demo account first before actually trading with real account. thus we will be more prepared to trade using a real account.

Demo accounts are studied as well as possible it will be to a maximum of science that is owned. science maximum capability to be able to bring in success in the forex trading business

38 minutes ago, gaban said:

Demo accounts are studied as well as possible it will be to a maximum of science that is owned. science maximum capability to be able to bring in success in the forex trading business

we can use a demo account to maximize the ability and efforts of our properly in order to facilitate the management when it makes a real account, so that what we do can be fruitful hasli and a big advantage, and we can also take advantage of bonuses and promotions given broker to us like in Freshforex a77c1df26f080e31b62d9991c58a38a9.png

You can still lose during forex trading even when you have undergone a forex trading course because the forex market is very dynamic and there is no limit to the learning. The more you know the better your trades become, so a trader should be committed to live long learning.  

https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=ZERJM

https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart

To learn forex basics a new trader, need to learn first functions of the foreign exchange market. The foreign exchange market is the mechanism by which a person of firm transfers purchasing power form one country to another, obtains or provides credit for international trade transactions and minimizes exposure to foreign exchange risk. You should know about market participants, foreign exchange dealers and so on. And forex exchange broker such as ECNCAPITAL, who always stand beside you.

• 2 months later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Yes, I was involved with Options trading but right now I am doing only Forex! Options trading looks like gambling, but I get enough spaces here to make money! I see, almost all of pro traders are using Forex business as their permanent job! Interestingly, I have negative balance protection service in my live trading account from trade-24.com broker! So, now I trade with enough confidence, no hesitation of losing money!  

Guest gaban
On 17/5/2017 at 11:33 AM, ViproMarket said:

Because to be able to make profits in the forex consistently it is not easy, traders must really be able to get through the process well in order to be able to improve trading skills with the maximum.

Really, in getting profits in forex business it's not that easy to get, but business in forex business is a business that needs to have a maximum owned. With high risk, so maximize the ability to trade for the desire obtained easily in the real account that we run

Archived