My Trading Experience

Guest koly2

Risks are always there whatever it is, and we must understand well the risks, to understand the risks that we can find ways to minimize those risks. By continuing to learn and practice. Forex is a place where people who want to learn

Guest boo_sl3
9 hours ago, gaban said:

Risks are always there whatever it is, and we must understand well the risks, to understand the risks that we can find ways to minimize those risks. By continuing to learn and practice. Forex is a place where people who want to learn

In a business can not be separated from the risk then of why we need to understand the risks well so that we can minimize the risks well to produce a consistent profit. The use of SL and TP are needed to minimize the risk well

but if we are wrong determine where the SL and TP will be fatal. therefore the trader himself demanded to be able to read the market is good, true and correct. one function in order to determine and take into account when it will put the SL and TP. in order to get profit as much as possible and to minimize the risks as well

with MM and RM that will help us make trading much longer, than that we can manage our funds well. therefore we must have the preparation as early as possible to be able to trade with the maximum.

Hello Everyone,

I am a forex and commodity market trader for Indian stock market and i can say proudly that i earn a constantly profit by using the trading tips like Forex Tips, Commodity Tips, Stock Tips from the Epic Research.

So this is recommended to all the forex trader that they should use the trading tips of Epic.

Thanks You

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boo_sl3

Experience is very important, make trades with no experience will make us be trading well. that is why we need to be able to have a lot of experience with a demo account and follow the contest demo

On 12/9/2016 at 8:54 PM, boo_sl3 said:

Experience is very important, make trades with no experience will make us be trading well. that is why we need to be able to have a lot of experience with a demo account and follow the contest demo

to add to the experience it would be more helpful if we follow the contest kah demo or by using a demo account with as possible to the trading skills and also the ability that we have. premises Belar amount of experience definitely we often do. forex profit we can get the maximum if you have enough knowledge

therefore we must capitalize on demo accounts as possible in order to guide us in the trade in good and true, that when he came in a real account we can easily manage trading well, and can achieve great benefits, therefore we must to use a demo account before going into real accounts . I still like to practice using the demo account in ViproMarkets

On 12/15/2016 at 3:53 PM, Forhad Reza said:

from all trading style I like most scalping that brings profit in a short time . actually due to getting profit instantly we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach.    

Therefore we should be able to do a great way to prepare dna maturity in running trading well, because to be able to reap the benefits that we have to use strategy and a good understanding, both in terms of how to generate profit out

On 12/15/2016 at 3:53 PM, Forhad Reza said:

from all trading style I like most scalping that brings profit in a short time . actually due to getting profit instantly we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach.    

bring profits run forex business we have to consider is how knowledge we have, and seberpa much experience we have, too, because by having a wide range of experience can we apply the good only. Any business must have special skills

For being a successful trader first of all we the traders have to acquire proper trading knowledge by passing a long time, but practically we the traders don’t like to pass long time in this volatile trading place and try to make money very rapidly without learning. and as a result we fall a great loss when trading practically.

On 12/21/2016 at 4:31 PM, Forhad Reza said:

For being a successful trader first of all we the traders have to acquire proper trading knowledge by passing a long time, but practically we the traders don’t like to pass long time in this volatile trading place and try to make money very rapidly without learning. and as a result we fall a great loss when trading practically.

we can understand all the ways of forex demo account, because the demo account and the maximum we could with increased once, so we can easily to master and will megerti workings trading well

Guest nehavarma

The digital experience has completely changed the outlook of the users towards the market. With digitalization and players like trade bulls efforts to make user friendly interface for trading and simplifying the complete consumer experience has changed the way people look towards the trading and has helped to increase the usage significantly.

I have been trading for last 7-8 years and I have gained serious amount of experience, but Forex is a sort of business where you just need to continue on pilling the experience, as the more experience you have, the better chance of success there is going to be. But, if we try to stop learning or start believing that it’s enough now then we aren’t going far. I have been helped seriously with OctaFX broker due to their lovely educational setup while there are several demo contests available too like cTrader. I find it all so exciting and helpful not just to add up on my knowledge part, but also give me chance to win prizes, it’s just so cool.

On 12/25/2016 at 2:05 AM, uncle gober said:

The most important, trader must try to use trading experience as lesson. Try to fix our mistake then we will earn better. Try to maximize analysis and trading condition which has been provided by broker. I get the best service

in doing so all we can use the demo account as possible, that's where the demo account can we do to be optimized in science Traidng. And if I think success can be achieved when science has a maximum as well as further experience

On 12/25/2016 at 2:05 AM, uncle gober said:

The most important, trader must try to use trading experience as lesson. Try to fix our mistake then we will earn better. Try to maximize analysis and trading condition which has been provided by broker. I get the best service in Tickmill too

we could do an evaluation to be able to fix the errors and shortcomings of our current trading, because of the evaluation we can to easily find out the errors and shortcomings of our well, so it is easy to maximize the workings of trading well

Archived