Guest koly2

Guest koly2

I would like to introduce myself. I am a forex trader since 2001. I have

programmed several robots on mql4 and some of them are profitable. One of my

robot works stable during almost 4 years on real account. I would like to

find new ideas for my future trading systems and share my fx systems

development experience. e.:[email protected]

• 2 years later...

Well, using trading robot in my trading chart is a good thing. Because, it makes us discipline Forex trader. but, fact is that we need clear knowledge about settings of robots that we use in our trading. ON the other hand, we have to use EA friendly trading platform like TradingBanks. Because, from last year I’m using my trading EA here very comfortably.

According to our trading experience, we the traders select our trading strategy in this platform. in my trading career, I have selected price action strategy that is measured as a most usable trading strategy in Forex history. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen MxTrade trading broker due to getting accurate candlestick for all time.

Honestly, I have very bad experience in my starting point. Because, I was totally confused about movements of market. As, if I was with sell position then market moved for buy even, if I closed my sell and took buy then again market moves against my new position. That was really irritating experience for me. Then, I was indicator based Forex trader. But, free beginners trading course of TradingBanks helped me to learn principle of technical and also fundamental analysis. So, now I know how to read the market movement. Actually, knowledge is the main power of success.

My experience is 2+ years, it’s a journey that started horribly, but as time went I learned everything and then I joined one of the best brokerage companies of all-time, it was Nova FX and till now I am registered and trading with them. They are high class company with really beautiful facilities whether it’s their PAMM account option or the lovely Super Nova scheme, it has 5% on deposit which has really made my life all so much easier!

Honestly, I have very bad experience in my starting point. Because, I was totally confused about movements of market. As, if I was with sell position then market moved for buy even, if I closed my sell and took buy then again market moves against my new position. That was really irritating experience for me. Then, I was indicator based Forex trader. But, free beginners trading course of TradingBanks helped me to learn principle of technical and also fundamental analysis. So, now I know how to read the market movement. Actually, knowledge is the main power of success.

Bad experience is good for us to get lesson and make our skills be better. We need to take the positive side from our trading experience and surely we need to more understand the market movement to see the right moment to make order

Guest gaban

bad trading experience we can make a valuable lesson for our trading, therefore we need to evaluate trading and therefore will allow us to know our trading mistakes so we can repair it

There is nothing like 100%, that’s way I think Forex trading is the most challenging profession but interesting. While it was very tough for me but after using TradingBanks broker it makes much comfortable profession even though I am new trader. I start my day trading according to their live trading analysis. On the others site, I obtain high trading leverage facility here.

Guest gaban

in forex trading, the experience is important because the experience will make us able to trade with the maximum. For that, we must have a lot of trading experience. With the demo account then we will be able to add to the experience of trading

Generally we the traders select our trading policy according to our trading experience. In my trading career, from my first day of trading, I have been using scalping trading strategy for making profit instantly. And, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where at all times I am able to scalp at any major currencies with only one pip narrowest trading spread.

• 2 weeks later...

we can learn from our experience, the experience will make us able to trade with the maximum. Experience is important in this forex trading, the experience will make us be trading with a maximum

In my personal opinion i think the both are very important and very necessary to get the success in the forex trading but i think the knowledge is more important because if you have the proper knowledge of the trading then you will get the experience of the trading with the passage of time so the proper knowledge is the base of you trading if you have then you get the experience in the trading with the passage of the time.

when choosing a broker we should be able to know what are the advantages provided by the broker. I now choose a broker that provides benefits to the trader by providing favorable conditions for trade with scalping. I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second

Experience in forex trading is important, because the experience will make us able to trade with the maximum. we can improve the experience by trying to trading on a demo account first, or the contest demo of broker

• 2 weeks later...

We the traders for making profit select our trading strategy according to our trading experience. From my first day of trading, I have been using scalping strategy which brings profit in a short time. Even though, this trading policy cannot be used in a regulated trading broker but, I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where at all times I am able to scalp at any major currencies with narrowest trading spread.

we need experience to be successful in forex. Experience is an important thing that is mandatory for traders to trade better. Many experience will allow us to understand the market well so that we can perform analysis with good trading

Generally, we the traders make profit according to our trading experience. In my trading career, I have selected GCI Financial as my trading platform due to many exclusive trading facilities that are very supportive to gather accurate trading knowledge. So, my trading life is extremely knowledgeable and I am able to make profit by using my trading experience with certainly.

• 2 weeks later...

the more experience the better the trading of us, therefore, we need to be able to have a lot of trading experience. we can get by trying to trade on a demo account or with the demo contest as a demo contest of instaforex

• 8 months later...

I am very new face here, till now I need two months more to fulfill one year of trading. By the way, right now I am making consistent money in my live account comfortably. Actually, before starting my real trading, I used demo account for six months. There I learned technical and fundamental as well. I found best educational service in my demo from TradingBanks broker.

Guest gaban

to be able to get the maximum results when trading then we need to have a lot of experience. The experience will allow us to manage capital well. for that, we should be able to enhance the experience with a demo account or to participate in the contest demo

Archived