The Best Broker .....ever

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the traders can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. If you love scalping, should choose a broker which allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to having proper trading environment for scalping by lowest trading spreads.

Forhad, I am sorry to tell you that the spread said by you to be lowest is far from that. It’s well above 1 pips, so how is that lowest? At present I am with TradeWiseFX Company and their spread starts from zero, it is what you really low lowest in real sense and they for me are by distance the best!

Hi, A Razzaq,

I am going to introduce you Trade12 trading broker which always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies with flexible trading spreads. this ECN trading broker for all time make sure, security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system , free demo trading , active customer services , 50% initial bonus , up to leverage 1:400 and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a profitable trading life.

Hi, A Razzaq,

I am going to introduce you Trade12 trading broker which always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies with flexible trading spreads. this ECN trading broker for all time make sure, security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system , free demo trading , active customer services , 50% initial bonus , up to leverage 1:400 and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a profitable trading life.

Sorry to say friend, but I’m getting far bigger benefits at present with TradeWiseFX, they are ECN as well and believe me far more reliable one. There are also massive benefits whether it’s with zero spread or 50% bonus given on deposit while even if not, we can take advantage of their cash back service, the payment is super quick and smooth as well!

we must always be careful in choosing a broker. Traders who make the mistake of choosing a broker that is not good and obtain a negative review should be avoided. I was fortunate to pick TICKMILL now because now I can get the best service to process withdrawals and deposits quickly and supported by strong server conditions. To prove it can use a demo account and do testing when there is a great news release as NFP and FOMC

Sorry to say friend, but I’m getting far bigger benefits at present with TradeWiseFX, they are ECN as well and believe me far more reliable one. There are also massive benefits whether it’s with zero spread or 50% bonus given on deposit while even if not, we can take advantage of their cash back service, the payment is super quick and smooth as well!

I have been using MXTrade trading broker due to having 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time including lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

I am with TRADESTO forex broker. Tradesto provides good and best envpirnment to the traders and gives opportunity to trade in hedging,scalping and EA. Customer support helps a lot in every problem if i have. Witdrawl is so fast .It provides ECN spread fast,accurate and transparent.It also provides multiple deposit and withdrawal methods.

I have been using MXTrade trading broker due to having 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time including lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

I don’t think you will get any benefits from such bonuses because they can’t be used, this is why I prefer TradeWiseFX Company, they might offer 50% bonus, but at least this is for using not for show piece or statue, hence I will consider this better any day of the week!

• 2 weeks later...

We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. that’s why, in my trading career, I have been using Trade12 regulated trading broker from where I am getting security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

Each broker will usually do the development in a wide range of services provided to traders so that they can be the best for the trader. One thing that is becoming more brokers have confidence is the existing regulations on the broker. Right now, I trade in ViproMarket which has regulation of CySec and registered with FCA

Actually, the best broker always guarantee their clients funds with larges bonuses , lowest trading spreads , high leverage and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life. I got 50% initial bonus from my trading broker Trade12 that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips and up to leverage 1:400. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 1 month later...

I should not be saying it but this CM Trading is the best place for scalping and high frequency trading. Hope I won't see a load of scalpers coming over now to crab a piece of the liquidity. I think they serve mostly professional traders as retail traders go to places that have a 3-pip spread and some fancy bonus with a 3-page terms and conditions doc. https://www.cmtrading.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think you will get any benefits from such bonuses because they can’t be used, this is why I prefer TradeWiseFX Company, they might offer 50% bonus, but at least this is for using not for show piece or statue, hence I will consider this better any day of the week!

Razzaq, first of all, you have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses only from regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

• 2 weeks later...
In my view for me TICKMILL is the right broker for just about anyone, they have incredible policy which allows us to do whatever we like whether it’s scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA. Also, they got the best conditions in terms of spread starting from as low as 0.1 pips while there is also massive rebate program on display with allowing us to get $10/Lot on Classic and $2/Lot on ECN account on all trading orders which includes the losing trades as well for all orders.

• 1 month later...

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge  that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing exclusive trading facilities.           

Archived