Did You Happy With You Broker?

Rate this topic

Guest lollabun

My broker are suitable for scalper. they Average execution time is 0.25 seconds and Trading allowed during breaking news and extreme market volatility. so the trader have achance to get money

Brokers can affect trading results, and we must be careful in choosing a broker. Make sure we are comfortable when using a broker to trade so that we can focus and get maximum results. InstaForex, I can feel comfort when trading and i'm very satisfied with this broker.

I think every trader in this forum have get their the best broker which give convenient services to trade. So no wonder, we feel satisfied and trust with our broker. Hopefully we can get maximal profit with our broker. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

The best service that is the most important, because we need the service, not the awards that have been received by the broker. The award is one way to see whether the broker is to be trusted or not. And i have got the best service from my broker that i'm using now, for bonus, i can utilize their forum to get additional capital without having to deposit first.

Brokers will have an effect on commerce results, and
that we should watch out in selecting a broker. Ensure
we have a tendency to area unit comfy once employing a broker
to trade in order that we are able to focus and find most results.
GTOptions, I will feel comfort once commerce and
I am terribly glad with this broker.

Sure I am happy using my broker right now. I am using armadamarkets. I get Super-Low Spreads and Fast Execution.

Armada Markets is a partner of LMAX. Armada is registered as a foreign exchange and metals broker by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia, a member country of European Union and the Eurozone.

• 2 months later...
Guest gaban

InstaForex is broker which i trust to invest my money in forex trading because. I started trading with this broker using the posting bonus that i can get from their forum. And i'm very satisfied with them

It's hard to imagine we will run our trading smoothly if we did not run it with happy, everything is done with a heavy heart will just end up in the middle of the road with no maximum results. Trading skills and sufficient capital will be in vain if we are not happy with the broker we choose.

Guest gaban

That's right, everything will give maximum results, if we do it gladly.
I am happy trading with InstaForex, because i get comfortable in trading.

Guest gaban

I think we will leave the broker as soon as possible if we are not satisfied with the broker that we use. For what we are trading with a broker which does not give comfort to us when trading? And so far I feel comfortable using instaforex. When I wanna start trading with this broker, instaforex provide convenience for me with their posting bonus

A lot of the reviews about the broker on the internet. ensure that new traders choose a broker that has a lot of positive testimonials, especially in terms of payments, speed of the server and the security of your money when the novice trader deposit. select a broker that has a high responsibility when bad things happen, do not choose a broker that makes complex requirements on money deposited when bad things happen

I am very satisfied with FBS, when liberty reserve shut down. Only FBS have no restrictions for withdrawal! the funds are very safe.

Guest gaban

There is a lot of good brokers and the best broker is a broker that makes us comfortable when trading and provide security for our funds. Always try to give the best service for their client. And i believe what have done by InstaForex is the best for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

Yeah, i'm happy with my broker. I still trust InstaForex to invest my money in forex, especially the process of either deposit or withdrawal transactions keep processed and this time, i use Moneybooker to make transaction with this broker.