Joke Section * Please keep them clean...

Rate this topic

@alice, im sure i have read that joke somewhere... LOL

A young blind boy is being tucked into bed by his mother. The mom says "Now Billy, pray really hard tonight and tomorrow, your wish will come true!". Billy says, "Ok mommy." and goes to sleep. The next morning, Billy wakes up and screams "MOMMY! I'm still blind, my wish didn't come true!", the mom answered, "I know - April Fools!"

A young doctor had been treating his patient for diabetes for quite some time, using alternative methods, with excellent results.

His nurse, however, believed that the patient should be on insulin.

As a result, the patient had a few doubts and decided to ask him about it. She did so in the following manner: Doctor, If I were your mother, would I be on insulin now?

To which he replied, Absolutely not! Then, after a short pause, he added, She doesnt believe in doctors!

:biggrin:

nice joke pj!

After losing another tooth, young-old Timmy became more curious about the mysterious tooth fairy.

Finally putting two and two together, he came right out and asked his mother, “Mom, are you the tooth fairy?”

Assuming he was old enough to hear the truth, she replied, “Yes Timmy, I am.”

Timmy seemed to take this news quite well.

But as he headed for the door, he slowly turned back toward his mother with a curious look on his face and said, “Wait a minute mom. How do you get into the other kids’ houses?” :smile:

A thief was taking red paint and he was running fast. "Can't spill the paint. " He said as he ran. But he tripped over a rock.

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NOOOO I SPILED THE PAINT ON MY HANDS!" And the law got him.

"Talk about getting caught red handed!," The police man joked. :smile:

• 8 years later...