Why Some People Dislike Trading?

Guest James tomas

Guest James tomas

Some people do not like to trade in forex market it because probably they have wrong knowledge about trading or they lose their money by trading.Let us discuss regarding this topic.

I think because forex is high risk business and they don't wanna lose their money. Unfortunately, they don't know that we can get free capital to trading, like from welcome bonus or forum with posting bonus.

• 1 year later...

Not just some but there are plenty of people who don’t like Forex trading too much and the obvious reason for this that they have suffer many losses so they feel angry when they hear about Forex trading. I started my career without even investment due to 8 USD no deposit bonus by OctaFX, it is very handy for me and that is why I like Forex so much that it allow us so much benefits and if you dislike this business than there is nothing you would like.

Not just some but there are plenty of people who don’t like Forex trading too much and the obvious reason for this that they have suffer many losses so they feel angry when they hear about Forex trading. I started my career without even investment due to 8 USD no deposit bonus by OctaFX, it is very handy for me and that is why I like Forex so much that it allow us so much benefits and if you dislike this business than there is nothing you would like.

If we do not like forex trading, we should not trade in forex. Forex trading is only for people who want to learn and enjoy the process. Because to get success in forex, we need time. We also must be patient so we will get the advantages of forex

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 2 weeks later...

If we do not like forex trading, we should not trade in forex. Forex trading is only for people who want to learn and enjoy the process. Because to get success in forex, we need time. We also must be patient so we will get the advantages of forex

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

You are correct fella, this is exactly how it should be done if we don’t like just don’t do it no point in buzzing over I don’t like thing. I love doing Forex trading and I also prefer to work with OctaFX broker. They charges only 0.2 pips spread for all pair including my favorite pair Eur/Jpy which is very amazing as I do scalping on that and it is really wonderful with such low spread so I can make heavy profits.

people who do not like forex are people who do not understand the forex properly so making losses. But if we can understand the forex well then we will be able to love the forex. To understand forex properly then we need a demo account. And with the demo account we will be able to learn to understand forex good

they may not put a serious attempt with their effort. forex education are the very first thing to consider, traders should start learning from the very beginning. forex knowledge contain of wide range education material, it's not something can be done in one single months. any new traders should pay more attention with their forex knowledge, better to educate themselves before talking about becoming profesional trader. they should learn forex knowledge at structured course outline material.
found this video tutorial should match any trader need, http://www.tickmill.com/video-tutorials/ it has. had a wide range lesson material you need to watch, video duration only at average 3-5 minute each lesson.

people who do not like forex are people who do not understand the forex properly so making losses. But if we can understand the forex well then we will be able to love the forex. To understand forex properly then we need a demo account. And with the demo account we will be able to learn to understand forex good

We will lose our money in forex if we do not have good skills and we do no has skill to maximize our trading skills. Although we only has small amount in our account, but we must try to maximize it as well to make maximal profit in forex

We will lose our money in forex if we do not have good skills and we do no has skill to maximize our trading skills. Although we only has small amount in our account, but we must try to maximize it as well to make maximal profit in forex

yes, because it does not have the skills do not like trading and therefore we need to have a good preparation for us to try to gain an advantage so that we can love trading

yes indeed many do not realize the potential of this business so much that is not a business like this. therefore we need to always use good risk management so that we will be able to succeed in this business. so then we would have liked forex

I suppose, there is no physically powerful motive for dislike Forex. Generally, those people are not able to earn profit, and always fall a great lose consistency, only they dislike Forex because of lacking trading skill. By the way, in my trading life is more pleasurable with MXTrade. Because, from first day of my trading, I am getting many exclusive trading facilities from this EU regulated trading broker. So, I can really enjoy this trading.

I suppose, there is no physically powerful motive for dislike Forex. Generally, those people are not able to earn profit, and always fall a great lose consistency, only they dislike Forex because of lacking trading skill. By the way, in my trading life is more pleasurable with MXTrade. Because, from first day of my trading, I am getting many exclusive trading facilities from this EU regulated trading broker. So, I can really enjoy this trading.

Risk can not be reason why we dislike forex trading. It's a business and a business is risky. It's common thing and we must minimize it to get maximal result. Let's use demo account first

Risk can not be reason why we dislike forex trading. It's a business and a business is risky. It's common thing and we must minimize it to get maximal result. Let's use demo account first

no risk no reward, that is forex. every business has a risk, but it depends on the individual trader how to minimize the risks that exist so that we can make a profit, and we are not going to hate forex

It can be, because most of the new Forex trader joins in Forex with their greed. Therefore, they are noy interested about learning. Though, without enough trading knowledge, it’s much dangerous to trade in Forex. As a result, they lose their full balance for every time. On the other hand, professional Forex traders surely love their trading profession. By the way, I am very much pleased about my trading profession. Because, now I get enough financial backup from this modern earning system. Basically, Copy trading facility of ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker makes is more easier for me to earn huge money around the month. By using Copy trading system I’m also learning from expert entry points.

It can be, because most of the new Forex trader joins in Forex with their greed. Therefore, they are noy interested about learning. Though, without enough trading knowledge, it’s much dangerous to trade in Forex. As a result, they lose their full balance for every time. On the other hand, professional Forex traders surely love their trading profession. By the way, I am very much pleased about my trading profession. Because, now I get enough financial backup from this modern earning system. Basically, Copy trading facility of ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker makes is more easier for me to earn huge money around the month. By using Copy trading system I’m also learning from expert entry points.

Emotion should be controlled if we want to get more maximal result in forex. Try to use small amount first then we will know how the atmosphere of real trading. then we will now, what the impact if we do not control emotion

Emotion should be controlled if we want to get more maximal result in forex. Try to use small amount first then we will know how the atmosphere of real trading. then we will now, what the impact if we do not control emotion

to be able to get the maximum trading is necessary to control the emotions of trading well. with emotion that we can control, we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable. trading with small capital will help us learn to control emotions

Life is very difficult for people like me who have not much support and coming from not too rich family, it is a huge responsibility on our shoulders to succeed and in Forex trading dreams can get shuttered quickly, therefore we have to be careful how much expectations we keep. I have fairly successful career so far with Nova FX company, I started with their welcome bonus of $200, it was nice for me to start with this and I just needed to complete 20 lots within month / 30 days and after that I was allowed to make withdrawal just needed to complete the self-deposit to the same amount once.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t dislike trading because I make money from it and when we make money we don’t hate that thing. I really enjoy doing it and all credit to OctaFX broker for their excellent service. They have simple terms and conditions that we are able to understand easily and that helps me enjoy more because whenever I make profits I can withdraw it easily without any trouble due to their simple policy that has no hidden rules or commissions that I have to fear.

Archived