Why Some People Dislike Trading?

Guest James tomas

Guest gaban

some people do not like trading because some of them do not understand well forex trading so that only the losses will come to our trading, therefore we need to have a good preparation so that we do not hate forex

Some people don't like trading because it might not be the type of career they want or people have had bad experiences or known someone close who has. One thing about trading and this could apply to most things, you have to be committed to the craft and skill. It's not easy to learn but once you learn the in and outs everything pretty much seems clearer. It's just like learning a subject in school.

I don't dislike trading, i think its a great way to create income and if your grounded and committed you can go far with it. But at the end of the day it all comes down to you and your commitment.

Some people don't like trading because it might not be the type of career they want or people have had bad experiences or known someone close who has. One thing about trading and this could apply to most things, you have to be committed to the craft and skill. It's not easy to learn but once you learn the in and outs everything pretty much seems clearer. It's just like learning a subject in school.

I don't dislike trading, i think its a great way to create income and if your grounded and committed you can go far with it. But at the end of the day it all comes down to you and your commitment.

I think so, although forex trading can be done by any one but not every one can trade in forex and feel comfortable to trade in forex to earn money

I think which Forex traders become failed to make money by trading they dislike Forex trading. Actually, it’s their personal problem. Because, all knowledgeable Forex traders are successful I mean profitable Forex trader. Personally, I like this trading profession very much because; I overcome my financial problem very strongly. On the other hand, I like also my regulated trading broker TradingBanks because of their fixed low trading spreads facility.

Guest gaban

I think so, although forex trading can be done by any one but not every one can trade in forex and feel comfortable to trade in forex to earn money

therefore we need to learn from mistakes for us to try trading with better again. We need to evaluate the trading so that we will be able to learn the trading mistakes. and the ability of our trading should also be increased if you want to succeed in forex trading

• 5 weeks later...

I also use to hate trading because it was like gambling to me but ever since I joined Nova FX and started working on their trading course, I have been able to understand the benefit of trading, it is a classic broker with epic education system that not only make us understand how to trade, but also teaches us the benefits that we get with trading and not to forget about their fabulous customer service, it’s active 24/5 to help.

• 2 weeks later...

Without acquiring perfect knowledge of Forex trading, if someone enter this profession, i think Forex is disliked by him. Simple matter, you will have to count loss again and again for one's negligence of learning knowledge about Forex. Actually, first time i was also faced this problem but when found best ECN broker CommexFx then i've covered my lacking of thinking about Forex.Otherwise, they give me some facilities in Forex trading like as hedging, scalping at time gives me my capital security with easy deposit and withdrawing.

Guest gaban

Who has no experience and knowldge about Forex then he start loosing in Forex and start to dislike Forex. So never start Forex if you have no skills and knowldge about it.

Experience and knowledge is essential in this forex trading, experience and knowledge trading will allow us to trade with the maximum. to try to join the forex forum to gain knowledge of trading

Guest gaban

yes, the risks that occur because of our own mistakes, therefore we need to learn from mistakes. lack of good psychology and also good trading skills will make us get a risk, for that we need good preparation when trading. The risk not became reason for us to dislike forex

We have to have good self and emotional control and only in this case it would be easier for us to avoid and control the level of risk

We must learn more about psychology to be able to control our emotion when trading. We can try to use small amount to start trading. And i think, there are many failed traders in forex because they don't want to learn about psychology, want to get profit in quick time.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

I think, there is no any reason to dislike Forex trading if you have accurate knowledge of Forex trading.Forex is a money earning profession, who didn't want to earn a lot of money with his low capital.But Forex trading is really easy for me to earn money that is because of my Forex education which i've learnt from Best Forex trading platforms KeyStock. Actually, their education course on Forex is so easy for the newbie trader to understand.

I think, there is no any reason to dislike Forex trading if you have accurate knowledge of Forex trading.Forex is a money earning profession, who didn't want to earn a lot of money with his low capital.But Forex trading is really easy for me to earn money that is because of my Forex education which i've learnt from Best Forex trading platforms KeyStock. Actually, their education course on Forex is so easy for the newbie trader to understand.

We can look for information about forex if we want to know about forex. We can try to search it in internet. Trader also can try to active in forex forums

Guest gaban

try to join in the forex forum to get information about forex trading, forex is a very profitable business at all, by getting information about the forex it will allow us to maximize our capital well

• 2 weeks later...

If a past trader starts to hate or dislike it then I blame it down to his failures, but if a person who has not even started hates it then he is just crazy because you can’t hate it without even trying it. I work with OctaFX broker and using their service really makes you love trading, I bet even the biggest hater will start liking Forex once they trade with this broker it’s a truly special company to be working with.

I do belief that there are some traders who are not acquiring knowledge completely but only more serious live trading, then the result is that they have to count loss again and again. I'm a binary option trader and really i'm enjoying my trading life by earning my expected amount of money.I'm lucky that i'm working with best option trading broker KeyOption.I think that keyOption's are knowledge center for of all traders levels and they provide professional, top leading training materials, from informational eBooks and financials report that are suitable for traders at all levels.this broker has huge collection of trading tools that's easily can trade.

If a past trader starts to hate or dislike it then I blame it down to his failures, but if a person who has not even started hates it then he is just crazy because you can’t hate it without even trying it. I work with OctaFX broker and using their service really makes you love trading, I bet even the biggest hater will start liking Forex once they trade with this broker it’s a truly special company to be working with.

We should not blame forex trading because our failure. We will be able to earn more profit in forex, if we also want to learn from our experience and our mistake.

• 11 months later...
Guest gaban

probably many who do not like forex business because forex is risky and therefore we must have a strong mentality when trading so that we will be able to able to minimize the risks properly

• 2 weeks later...

Archived