Mayzus - Mayzus.com

WELCOME BONUS FROM MAYZUS

2326985d6cff8d1a06d6927b8912c4e8.jpg

Mayzus Investment Company (“MAYZUS”) would like to invite all traders to take participate in our new Welcome Bonus promotion.

From now on MAYZUS offers a Welcome Bonus up to 35% for new clients.

mbonus.png

The rules are simple:

•Deposits up to 500 USD will receive 25% Bonus

•Deposits of 500 USD and over will be topped up with 35% Bonus

We encourage traders to register as soon as possible, as the Welcome Bonus Promotion is offered for limited period of time.

More MAYZUS promotions can be found here.

The Welcome Bonus is available to new Clients who have registered, fully verified and placed their first deposit from the 1st of May onwards.

Please follow MAYZUS news on Facebook and Twitter to be aware of all upcoming opportunities!

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 22 - 26 APRIL 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 22 - 26 April 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000

goes to: mac, acc. 455416

2nd Place – Prize $800

goes to: forexgenerator, acc. 454927

3rd Place – Prize $500

goes to: praveenlath, acc. 445233

Most Active Trader Award – $100

goes to: xuvip33, acc. 429202

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

Please note that the results published yesterday were incorrect for the week 22 - 26 April 2013

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 29 APRIL - 3 MAY 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 29 April - 3 May 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000

goes to: Ben, acc. 455541

2nd Place – Prize $800

goes to: panzer, acc. 455682

3rd Place – Prize $500

goes to: sela10, acc. 431403

goes to: helloworld!, acc. 455464

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

MAYZUS OFFERS MULTI ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (MAM)

e1bd920d024e90d5a7868edc7b9321f2.jpg

We are delighted to inform you that as of today (8th May 2013) our new Multi Account Management Software (MAM) is now available for Fund Managers who manage trading operations of multiple MT4 accounts. You will now be able to manage all of your MT4 accounts from a simple and single account, saving you time and effort by enabling you to trade multiple accounts simultaneously!

At MAYZUS, we are always striving to achieve 100% client satisfaction, and with the launch of MAM software, we’re confident that this will heighten your experience with us exponentially!

To find out more information about MAYZUS MAM, please click here.

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 6 - 10 MAY 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 6 - 10 May 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000

goes to: Faruh, acc. 456513

2nd Place – Prize $800

goes to: babot, acc. 456550

3rd Place – Prize $500

goes to: chengdeng, acc. 455554

goes to: fxtrader, acc. 444980

MAYZUS VICE PRESIDENT MAKES SPEECH AT THE ANNUAL BERGMANN CONFERENCE IN NORWAY

4f00055e0cb5c2dfe0e2c4a1402e8787.jpg

The Vice President of Mayzus Investment Company, Arne Treholt, was a special guest at the prestigious, annual Bergmann Conference at Trondheim in the second biggest city in Norway, on April 30th.

Mr.Treholt was invited to make the main intervention at the conference which concentrated on “The future of Norwegian industry in a changing world”. Mr.Treholt also spoke about the Cyprus economic crisis and its impact on Western Europe.

The conference was attended by 250 business leaders from mid-Norway, including members of the industrial committee in the Norwegian parliament, lord mayors, and the regional elected Governor.

BRIEDIS HEADS OFF TO A FAMOUS TURNER’S BOXING CAMP

243b51aae3cec1299da4ca17d905ab12.jpg

MAYZUS boxing star, Latvian Mairis Briedis has begun his preparation for his first title fight that will take place at the end of this year. Currently Briedis is getting ready for his boxing camp in Araphole woods, North Carolina, USA. Briedis will stay at the camp for just under one month, where he will be working together with Don Turner, who is considered the best heavyweight boxing coach in America. After three and a half weeks of training, Mairis will debut in the American boxing market with his first pro fight overseas.

Don Turner's boxing camp called "Knock You Out” was opened in 1994 and since then it has welcomed only selected boxers. Fifty boxers in whom Turner saw the ability to achieve something special in their boxing careers attended his camp. In fact, Turner has trained more than 20 World Champions and an uncountable number of contenders since he finished with his own boxing career and started training the next generation. He was Evander Holyfield’s trainer when he took the heavyweight title. Don Turner was the man in Holyfield’s corner during the famous Holyfield-Tyson fights.

MAYZUS: Mairis, What have you been doing since your last fight in Bulgaria?

Mairis Briedis: I have been focusing mostly on the mistakes that I made during my three fights this year. I also had a slight knee injury that I didn't have time to take care of, but recently I was able to go through a procedure to make it work perfectly again.

MAYZUS: How did the Turner's camp come up?

Mairis Briedis: My promoter (who's American), has been good friends with Tuner for decades and they've even worked together with boxers as coach/promoter before, so he offered to organise this trip to Turner's camp. The camp is a place where very few professional boxers have had the chance to train at, and thanks to my sponsors "Mayzus Investment Company", I was able to become one of those boxers. I know that Don Turner has been the coach to boxers such as Holyfield, Sugar Ray, and Larry Holmes, who are collectively the elite in the Boxing world, so making the decision to go to the camp and fight in USA after I have completed my training, was easy for me.

MAYZUS: What's your itinerary in the States?

Mairis Briedis: I will train with Turner at the camp in Arapahoe for three and a half weeks starting from May 20, and then I will have my first fight in the USA on 14th of June. I still don't know who my opponent is going to be, but my promoter is currently arranging it, so there will be an update on that shortly.

MAYZUS: What are your personal goals in the USA tour?

Briedis: I know that I still have a lot of work to do on my techniques. I know that coach Turner will help me to correct the mistakes that I made during my previous fights, and he will also significantly improve my boxing skills. If one wants to be a Champion he has to keep learning for his entire career and I plan to do just that!

My boxing coach Vasilijs Chernigovs will be attending with me, so this will be a great opportunity for him to learn from Turner, and continue to implement his coaching secrets with me in Riga. MAYZUS Investment Company made this possible, and I would like to thank them eternally for this.

Mairis will head to the camp on the 19th of May and stay there until his first fight in the continent on June 14. Mairis opponent is yet to be decided, but that information will be disclosed within the next couple of days.

Follow up on Mairis Briedis boxing experience overseas on our website! More details are coming soon.

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 13 - 17 MAY 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 13 - 17 May 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000

goes to: baffet, acc. 456891

2nd Place – Prize $800

goes to: Nemoto, acc. 448356

3rd Place – Prize $500

goes to: Tanveer, acc. 426938

goes to: machomalo, acc. 438565

MAYZUS INTRODUCES FLOATING LEVERAGE ON DEMO ACCOUNTS

55accb29f870df7c3e2f1209160ae166.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is delighted to announce that a new risk management application- Floating Leverage- will be implemented on our Demo accounts from Monday, 27th of May.

Floating leverage automatically adjusts the leverage size to the number of open positions. This risk management tool is a great solution for our clients to minimize the risks associated with the magnitude of leverage.

We strongly recommend clients to test the Floating Leverage application on any MT4 Demo account as it will be implemented on live accounts as well, in the near future. More information about it coming soon!

To learn more about MAYZUS Floating Leverage, please click here.

For any questions or suggestions please contact as via LIVE CHAT or send an email to [email protected].

CHANGES IN TRADING SCHEDULE ON MONDAY 27TH OF MAY

Amyzus_Skype_avatar.jpg

We would like to inform traders about changes in our trading schedule on Monday 27th of May due the US Memorial Day.

Trading schedule on Monday will be as follow:

Shares CFD: trading is closed

Indexes (E-mini NASDAQ 100, Nikkei 225, E-mini S&P 500, Mini-sized Dow): trading is closed from 18:30 (Trading terminal time)

Energy: trading is closed from 20:15 (Trading terminal time)

Agriculture: trading is closed

Goods: trading is closed

Metals: trading is closed from 20:15 (Trading terminal time)

This schedule is for your information only, and can be changed if there are changes in Exchanges or counter parties schedules.

MAYZUS INTRODUCES NEW PAYMENT SYSTEM

d392ef3431d43d490714645d730f8b38.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company (MAYZUS) is happy to inform that clients can now use the QIWI payment system to fund or make a withdrawal from their accounts. In addition, QIWI is the 13th payment method that MAYZUS is now offering to its clients.

QIWI is a very popular payment system in Russian and CIS countries, thousands of people make payments using QIWI payment terminals, QIWI payment cards or even via mobile phones through VISA QIWI Wallet. Advantages of QIWI system include: instant processing, low commissions, and convenience of payment. Read more here.

If you have any questions regarding the new payment method, please contact us via LIVE CHAT or send an email to: [email protected].

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 20 - 24 MAY 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 20 - 24 May 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000

goes to: Mikki, acc. 457194

2nd Place – Prize $800

goes to: Max, acc. 457272

3rd Place – Prize $500

goes to: softtouch, acc. 429223

goes to: amrmorasamir, acc. 454282

MAYZUS INVESTMENT COMPANY WILL NO LONGER COOPERATE WITH LIBERTY RESERVE

lr.jpg

We regret to inform our clients that due to circumstances beyond our control we will no longer be able to cooperate with Liberty Reserve payment processor.

Clients who deposited via Liberty Reserve will have to make a withdrawal via another payment system or to a bank account.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us via LIVE CHAT or send an email to [email protected].

MAYZUS EXPANDS ITS TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

05f6b90b93a0809664eecdab87c1be5c.jpg

We are happy to inform our traders that MAYZUS expands the scope of its technical analysis by adding new currency pairs. As you are aware, our company publishes multilingual technical analysis of the main currency pairs on a daily basis on our Facebook pages.

Starting this Friday, and every Friday thereafter, we will also be providing you with the analysis of:

EUR/CZK,USD/CZK,USD/PLN.

We hope you will find this new service helpful and interesting. If you have any suggestions, please send your feedback to [email protected].

MAYZUS REMINDS YOU ABOUT ITS SPECIAL OFFERS.

9546223ed0166ed54b148aaeb6c3c73d.jpg

As always we aim to offer the best possible trading environment. To make sure that all our traders know how to get the most out of trading with MAYZUS, we would like to remind them about our current promotions. At the present moment MAYZUS offers 8 active promotions. Here are the highlights of the most interesting offers:

Forex Demo Championship – Free trading contest open for all traders with $1000, $800, $500 and $100 cash prizes for the top 4 traders.

Welcome Bonus - promotion for MAYZUS new clients. Deposits below 500 USD will be boosted with a 25% Bonus, deposits of 500 USD and above will receive a 35% Bonus. Offer valid until the 31st of July. Read more here.

CASH BACK - Best rebate program on the market with rebates up to $10 per traded lot. Read more here.

STP Money Box - Rebate program for STP account holders, with unlimited rebates.Read more here.

Birthday Lottery - MAYZUS lottery with a draw for a BMW X5. Prize draw scheduled for the 8th of August! Read more here.

You can read more about these and other promotions here.

In addition, we would like to inform you that we are currently amending our interest rates offer, and in the near future we will introduce a new Interest Rate Promo. Please follow our news, new promotion details will be announced soon!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via LiveChat or email [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you.

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 27 - 31 MAY 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 27 - 31 May 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000

goes to: habib, acc. 457454

2nd Place – Prize $800

goes to: Ruben, acc. 457490

3rd Place – Prize $500

goes to: baseboy, acc. 455695

goes to: photoreg, acc. 426950

MAIRIS BRIEDIS GOT HIS AMERICAN BOXING LICENSE!

dcb3cc2149725fd4a2fbc5d6c2ead492.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is thrilled to announce that the face of our company, boxer Mairis Briedis, finally got the American boxing license! We previously reported that Mairis had a three and a half week training course with the best heavyweight boxing coach in America, Don Turner. Today we can congratulate the young boxer for passing all of his medical checks and getting the boxing license. This means he can participate in his first American fight on the 14th of June, in North Carolina, and continue to fight in the USA and worldwide. On behalf of the MAYZUS Team we applaud Mairis Briedis for his persistence and hard work, and wish him good luck overseas.

Follow up on Mairis Briedis boxing experience overseas on our website!

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 3 - 7 JUNE 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 3 - 7 June 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000

goes to: vertus, acc. 457856

2nd Place – Prize $800

goes to: Luis, acc. 457748

3rd Place – Prize $500

goes to: changhang, acc. 455482

goes to: Persian-Gulf, acc. 427099

MAYZUS LAUNCHES STP PROMO

stp.png

MAYZUS Investment Company is excited to inform our clients of the commencement of our STP Promo Account! You will be able to enjoy a multitude of favorable conditions and new parameters, such as a minimum trade size of 0.05 instead of 0.1, previous leverage from 1:100 increased to 1:300, and, most importantly, decreased minimum deposits from $5000 to ONLY $500! Open your new STP Promo account from today until July the 31st! We are confident that these are our best conditions yet, and we look forward to your continued success with us!

To learn more about MAYZUS STP Promo, please click here.

STP refers to the automated execution method that gives traders a direct access to the interbank liquidity. Orders are executed immediately without re-quotes.

CLIENT CABINET AND TRADING SERVERS WILL BE NOT AVAILABLE DURING THE UPCOMING WEEKEND

Amyzus_Skype_avatar-1.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company would like to inform clients that our Client Cabinet as well as trading servers will not be available this weekend 15.06 -16.06, 2013 due to maintenance work.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, however, we believe that the improvements made will be very beneficial, satisfactory, and overall, heighten your experience with us.

If you have any questions, please contact us via LIVE CHAT or send an email to [email protected]

Archived