The Simplicity Of Forex Trading

Mayoush Rifai

Hi there everyone - talking about Forex.

Forex may look complicated – I thought so too at the beginning – but then as I started reading more about it – calling various companies – asking questions, getting answered – I realized that Forex isn’t hard – sure – practice makes perfect – but the idea is simple. Like an exchange office sort of speak. Lets say – you have β€˜yey’ amount of potatoes and you sell it for β€˜ye’ amount of money; as the market fluctuates – the money you have from the potatoes you sold will either be able to bring you more amount of potatoes (if the price of the potatoes went down) – which is where you actually made a profit; or you can a smaller amount of potatoes (you lost in this transaction). The trick is to the follow the market news, read the technical analysis that portray the currency pair that you are interested and as a start learn a few indicators on the platform (MT4 – I see most companies are using). If you are interested – we can learn together and ask more questions in order to succeed in the world of Forex (which happens to be something of this age). Thank you for reading and hope I helped intrigue in you the desire to join me in the search of Forex knowledge. Thank you :)

Guest itmtrader

There are many Forex strategies that sound good on paper, but aren't quite as reliable in practice. While it is possible to make these strategies work, it's often not worth the trouble and risk of loss.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest goldonline

Simplicity of Forex Trading

The primary benefit of forex trading is that there is a great amount of liquidity that it is so easy to get in and out of a position with very small error and quick, as compared to stock markets, bond markets, or even futures market and option markets.

Second benefit of forex is that one can go short or long depending on ones desire to go on. There is no rule in short selling such as
upstick, and others, unlike in stock markets where selling has restrictions.

One of the good benefits of forex is that one can easily control even a large amount of money because of its large leverage, with just a small deposit or margin.

• 1 month later...
Guest craige

Forex may look complicated – I thought so too at the beginning – but then as I started reading more about it – calling various companies – asking questions, getting answered – I realized that Forex isn’t hard – sure – practice makes perfect – but the idea is simple. Like an exchange office sort of speak.

Guest goldonline

Forex is not a difficult market to deal in, it just needs a bit of understanding and some professional training, and once you are done with that you can make a whole lot of money out of it.

Archived