Are You Happy In Forex Market Business?

Rate this topic

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, i'm happy in forex, although sometimes i get loss, even margin call. But it's not be my problem to leave forex. From trading, i can get additional income to fulfill my daily needs. And i'm grateful because i'm trading with instaforex, a broker which give me comfortable service.

Guest lollabun

Of course I am very happy with the forex business, until now forex is a business that can be done alone without being tied to hours of work and the boss orders. in forex is we who become boss and armada market is the best place to trade

Of course I am very happy with the forex business, until now forex is a business that can be done alone without being tied to hours of work and the boss orders. in forex is we who become boss and armada market is the best place to trade

And i think, those are reasons why many people are trading right now. And we also can start trading without having to deposit first by using bonuses and other promos from the broker, such as forums with posts bonus from InstaForex.

• 1 year later...

I am not just happy but also very much satisfied. It is not ordinary business and if we are not happy with this than even God can’t help us. Forex trading is great for two reason first the amount of profits that could be made and second is the benefits that we get for just working with good broker. At the moment OctaFX shares every benefit that they could with us. They give us 50% bonus and also a chance to begin with free investment if we want with that 8 USD no deposit bonus.

Guest Forex Grandeur

When I have a choice then I must take responsibility for my choices are. So is the Forex business. Forex is the choice of my life. I think this is the best business of the world. People can earn a lot of money from Forex trading easily. This business is reliable and profitable. It has changed the life of many traders. I enjoy Forex trading very much.

Definitely. Im very happy as a Forex trader. Because, this profitable business change my life style. On the other hand, I also like my UK FCA regulated trading broker ExoFx. Because, this reliable trading broker always ensures my capital security very sincerely and provides my profit instantly. Now, I can make huge money from daily market analysis of ExoFx. This broker has huge collection of custom indicators that helped me to make a profitable trading strategy. I know there are many professional in the world. But, I am sure that Forex trading is the king of business.

yes, I am happy to follow because with our forex forex trading well then we will be able to try to trade with the maximum. Forex is a business that has a lot of advantages. as long as we manage capital well then profit we can get

Yes, at the moment I am fairly pleased and happy with how my Forex career is pending out but it is definitely not easy to maintain consistency as for that we have to get proper knowledge and experience and only than we will stay happy for longer period. Also, the close wire to my happiness goes with OctaFX broker since it has given me excellent starting free capital of 8 dollars that I have used and managed great profits which makes me feel very happy.

The Fx market is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week with the most important world trading centers being located in London, New York, Tokyo, Zurich, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, and Sydney. Forex trading can be done by anyone, as long as there is a desire and ability to analyze market movement, high risk offers a great opportunity to be able to make money. Today, many people join for this business, because we can get started with a little minimum deposit.

success in business is the hope of all forex traders. traders who have discipline and maximum trading capacity will greatly help the development of their careers in the forex business. wether use their own money or manage investor's fund. my current brokers keep improving their service, Tickmill has a duty to provide services to retail traders in Armada Markets before. Armada Markets it self will focus mainly on providing liquidity and services to banks, brokers and hedge funds.i'm sure they will continue providing first-class trading services.

Yes, at the moment I am fairly pleased and happy with how my Forex career is pending out but it is definitely not easy to maintain consistency as for that we have to get proper knowledge and experience and only than we will stay happy for longer period. Also, the close wire to my happiness goes with OctaFX broker since it has given me excellent starting free capital of 8 dollars that I have used and managed great profits which makes me feel very happy.

i'm happy in forex, i can earn money and i can get additional income. Although when first time, i lose my money in forex

In reality, unsupplied with being professional, it is very difficult to become happy by Forex. So, in my trading life I am very much enthusiastic becomes a professional trader with support of MXTrade. Actually, I have chosen this ECN trading platform for having many strong reasons. I do believe that, without having proper trading skill, you can’t be a successful trader at all. So, I selected this trading platform where huge educational lesions are on hand for acquiring proper trading experience that makes you a successful trader. By the way, from all educational materials, I liked mostly, Forex eBook. Because, from this I have gathered the psychology and the behavior of traders with successful trading tips which is very informative to keep continue to exist in Forex.

• 3 months later...

Yes, I am very pleased to be doing Forex trading and this happiness credit goes to Nova FX, I have been making solid profits ever since I have joined them. It has been a really thrilling journey for me with the stable spread of 1.5 pips, high leverage up to 1:1000 and also the platform is ever so smooth with allowing all my trading order to be executed instantly without ever having to worry about delay or rejection at all.

I have been trading with TICKMILL for quite sometimes. I'm satisfied with their friendly customer support and execution so far. Now I choose Exchange account. This account have a Trade stock indices, 64 currency pairs, crude oil, gold and silver on our Exchange account (DMA, ECN). Please note that our ECN spreads are fluctuating and start from 0.0 pips. Also, many brokers do not allow placing stop and limit orders close to market prices – they encourage you to do just that. So stop/limit levels are zero. On Exchange account we charge a commission of 2 USD per 100 000 USD traded, per side (0.0020% notional). This is the lowest standard commission in the world. Active traders are charged even less.

Guest hunter13

yeah. i happy with this market. i can trade in anytime. we can improve our charater in this market. becuase we need control our emotion when we trade. so we can use it for many field.

Yes, I am. I definitely believe that I am getting here much better money earning opportunity from others profession. In addition, after opening my trade with SL and TP then, I can help my family. So, they are also happy with my trading profession. Even, now, I am using my tab and mobile phone for trading. Yes, I get those exclusive trading services fully free from TradingBanks broker.

Definitely, actually i want to tell that who doesn't happy in this market. Because, as like Forex no any other business from where so easily you can earn huge amount of money without hard working within a short time.Besides, now it's a reliable market for earning and you can also find some reliable platforms where you can trade without hesitation like as me. Actually, i'm trade with best Forex trading broker KeyStock because of their reliable service and quick response.I can use also their mobile trade as a result i can trade at any time from any situation.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I am. For the reason that, I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by means of this market place with support of MxTrade. Due to many exclusive trading facilities, I have decided to trade in this ECN trading platform. from here, I have opened my swap free account within a short time devoid of facing any kinds of restrictions.

• 5 years later...

Yes, I am pretty happy in forex market business. Because it is giving me a lot of money. Sometimes I have to face losses. But more than that, I can earn money with my experience and knowledge. My broker Forex4you also helps me to make money. They are very helpful. Their services pleased me. It is going to be a great experience for me to do forex business.