Do You Believe In Forex?

I am not blind trader. So, I am very positive about my mistakes and take is as a part of business. On the other hand, I believe myself and my trading knowledge. Definitely, traders need enough confident for doing trading in Forex with higher concentration. On the other hand, I am very relaxed because I trade in TradingBanks where I get enough capital security. So, I believe this broker that’s way, I have invested here healthy trading capital. By the way, I know in Forex market there is nothing like 100%. So, I use stop loss trading tool.

I can’t say about others, but I definitely believe in this business and this is one big reason why I am doing it. It makes my believe even stronger since I am with world’s finest brokerage company which is OctaFX, it is easily the best with been regulated plus incredible facilities and features which includes low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus smooth platform like cTrader, it’s really awesome and helps me work so much better, it is the reason why I love it and makes my believe in a business like Forex even more, so having a good broker is what makes our believe stronger and without that it’s just not possible to be successful.

Its a fast way to get rich but the same path to rapid loss. I keep my small account at Hotforex and trade gold and EUR/USD there it progresses quite slowly but steadily. Don't want to go for high risk so keep myself in strains of money management and trading plan.

Yes its very impoortant to trade according to your skills, even if you earn less, forex can be a good source of income as you gain experience.

Forex is totally a strategical business and it gives the traders full options to earn the maximum but we don't forget that this is also a high risk business, where we can minimize the chances of risk with good money management, agile & correct decision power. This is the business in which your strategies and experience required. With help of good broker you can be good and profitable trader.

I believe that forex is a very profitable business, and therefore I need to always improve trading skills is good so that will make us able to trade with more maximal again.

• 1 month later...

No doubt about this, because it’s the fair way of money making. But, if you use market maker trading broker than it will be different. By the way, I get fair trading platform TradingBanks so, always get true movement of market and enough capital security. This is way, I am very positive on my trading profession.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, I started in Forex because I strongly believe this is a business that is going to change my fortune, I like it even more because of TradeWiseFx broker, as they have made things relatively easy with lovely features like 50% bonus on deposit, as it is also trade able and they also got negative balance protection, so that’s pretty handy stuff to have.

• 1 month later...

I believe on Forex trade. Last one years my Forex trading experience was very bad and bitter. But now I have a good experience and now I can earn from the Forex market consistently. I have lost a lot of money in the Forex market and now I am empty handed and now I have learn how to earn money from here. I think that every trader have some good and bad experience in the Forex business market.

yes, I believe with forex as forex is a business that has a high risk, but the benefits of this business is also very high, therefore we need to constantly improve trading skills so well that we will benefit from this business

Forex is a very profitable business, we will be able to get a lot of profit from this business. To start trading then we need to be able to trade with the maximum and we can try to trade using small capital used to be like $ 1 with a very flexible then I believe with forex

• 10 months later...

Obviously, I am! Even, Forex trading business is the most secure way of money making! There is no restriction, no binding; you can make unlimited money here in order to your trading skill! I have only one year trading experience but right now, I am earning more than 30% monthly profit, that’s the power of Forex market! I have 1:400 trading leverage facility from TradingBanks broker!  

On 9/1/2017 at 6:52 PM, Monihar Sriti said:

Obviously, I am! Even, Forex trading business is the most secure way of money making! There is no restriction, no binding; you can make unlimited money here in order to your trading skill! I have only one year trading experience but right now, I am earning more than 30% monthly profit, that’s the power of Forex market! I have 1:400 trading leverage facility from TradingBanks broker!  

in making money in forex trading is not that easy to get, but necessary in the process of struggle as the struggle. with its consistent profir obtained it will be also in forex is made in the main business

• 3 weeks later...

Many people don't believe in online currency trading. They think it is scam. But I do believe in it as it is a money making machine and it is a real business throughout the world. From last 2 years I am doing options trading and making real money. It is not a scam. I trade options on lxmarkets.com. It is one of the finest broker in the maker. If you want to make money by doing options trading, this broker will help you a lot

Archived