Do You Believe In Forex?

Good morning

first time I new about forex was 4 years ago from the internet , I pressed the advertisment and start reading about it. At first I did not believe what I read , I did not understand why the broker want to give me this huge leverege to trade with it. I spoke with friends and family and they all dissuade me . Now I am in fore[ for two months and I am doing good progress

Good morning

first time I new about forex was 4 years ago from the internet , I pressed the advertisment and start reading about it. At first I did not believe what I read , I did not understand why the broker want to give me this huge leverege to trade with it. I spoke with friends and family and they all dissuade me . Now I am in fore[ for two months and I am doing good progress

Just keep on goin with your trading. I do believe in Forex. But for those who has a little or no knowledge about Forex will dissuade you from Forex, because they think it is a waste of money and time. You can't earn bla bla bla and etc. I was experience this once. But when I proof with my earning, they shut their mouths. So, keep on going, and put your trust in Forex.

• 2 years later...
Guest gaban

I believe forex forex because for me a very profitable business by using a small capital it will make I can trade with maximum. for that I need to manage capital well

Yes, I am. I believe, Forex is the most reliable online business for me as I am using true ECN trading platform TradingBanks as my trading broker. on the other side, I also believe my own trading knowledge. Because, consistently I am making lots of money based on my trading knowledge. I see, good skilled Forex traders are also making money without any pressure. So, Forex is the best money earning opportunity for knowledgeable trader. High trading leverage facility of TradingBanks assists me to earn big money from my small trading capital.

• 1 month later...

As I see, some traders have bad experience about security issue because of using market maker trading broker. Actually, that is the most crucial point for a trader, if a trader use a market maker broker then it’s dam true he or she are going to crash his or her balance. In addition, I know a very effective way to indentify a broker which is market maker or not. Yes! That is broker regulation. I see which brokers have genuine regulation they are not market maker. As I see, TradingBanks broker is very honest and active about security issue of traders.

I believe that forex is a lucrative business. with little capital will allow us to trade with the maximum and comfortable. for it try to always improve the ability of a good trading that will allow us to trade comfortably

We certainly believe that the forex trade, it is possible to lose it, it is possible to win them, and this is what make a lot of things could happen, but we have to believe this.

yes, I also believe in the forex because forex is a business that has a high risk with the risk that it is to be successful in forex we need to learn and practice many trading well. we can use demo accounts to learn trading well

I do believe in forex. With Forex trading there is a very high potential to earn some good amount of profit. But we need to get familiar with the market and need to gather experience. I also have made good progress in last couple of months. Learned a lot and now putting them to practice

I do believe in forex. With Forex trading there is a very high potential to earn some good amount of profit. But we need to get familiar with the market and need to gather experience. I also have made good progress in last couple of months. Learned a lot and now putting them to practice

Yes me too. In forex trading this we will have a high risk so as to be successful in forex then we need to learn a lot and practice trading so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum. because behind that risk, forex trading has many advantages.

Yes me too. In forex trading this we will have a high risk so as to be successful in forex then we need to learn a lot and practice trading so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum. because behind that risk, forex trading has many advantages.

We can get success in forex business as long as we can certainly have a high skill and knowledge in the forex business. every trader would want this but it all depends on the willingness of traders

Forex is a very profitable business. And I believe forex, therefore, I must always improve trading skills were good so it will allow me to manage capital trading well and we will get a larger profit

Obviously, I am! I believe Forex is the most discipline profession. But the fact is; only knowledgeable traders can realize the actual meaning of movement. There have specific logic for every movement of Forex market. But when I was a new Forex trader, then I was so confided as I did not know why market is moving and for what? Then, I learned support and resistant by reading eBook of TradingBnks broker. Yea! I started my learning process with a very basic thing of Forex by day by I learned everything about Forex trading though this exclusive trading eBook.

I believe that forex is a very profitable business, using little capital it will make us able to make profits in forex trading this for that try to use trading capital so well that would allow us to trade with a maximum

Businesses are not done on believe or disbelieve, it’s done on logic and common sense, I have that and that says to me that Forex is one of the best work to do, it is just classical work and I have started it with even better company that makes Forex one ideal work and this is OctaFX broker, it’s just too good and helps me work easier, so that’s why I really love it especially with 24/5 support, it is always there for me.

I do believe in forex trading. Forex is best online money making business. However here risk is involved but we can manage it. Forex is my passion .I use my free time in forex trading to make part time earning. I join forex when I was a student , It helped me a lot so I am with forex till now.

I believe in forex, because forex is a business that has many advantages. By trying to trade using small capital will allow us to trade with the maximum. if we have a good trading skills that will make us able to make profits from forex trading

Archived