Why Patience Is Needed In Forex Trading ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Hendricks

I think it is just that practice give us better idea what to expect and what can actually happen while if we go without practice than we could end up in difficult and confusing situations where we will have to risk our real capital in order to find things out but with practice we limit that risk and we have strong sense of been successful and even if we fail then the losses are purely on demo account levels so nothing to lose.

• 2 weeks later...
I suppose that we all want to make money in as quick a way as possible but the fact is that trying to do things this way is going to lead to problems. Hurrying things is never good no matter what you do and the same applies when it comes to trading because you are going to end up overlooking important information that would have helped to make some better decisions.

we know that forex is always changing with uncertain. So we need patience to be able to trade well. With patience, we will be able to find the right time when to enter and exit the market.

Some of our fellow member's are saying that in Forex market patience is really needed to be a successful trader . What is the main reason behind this ? I want to know from you guys.....

perhaps all i can tell is, there's no such effort without any patience as it factor. for any kind of business a proper knowledge is a must, as a regualrly research are also crucial. i've been spend years with forex trading, try many different kind of trading strategies, use different brokerage services ever since 2008, just to get a better trading performance, a more decent pips monthly result. also spending hudreds of hours with developing automatic system as tested on several brokers trading condition. so far my last research with tickmil trading condition giving a decent result, due their narrow spread and fast execution.

I think patience in Forex basically means that we need to be calm and not jump on any seen opportunity. There is a very common thing with beginners that whenever they see the market going one direction suddenly they think it will reverse and many times they enter into the wrong trade mainly against the trend, hence leading into serious amount of losses, so we have to be patience not to go into a trade because of our feeling, as it’s not gambling.

Definitely, we can’t avoid demo trading platform. I am professional Forex trader but still I am using GCI demo account for testing my new trading strategy. But, demo is mainly use for learning Forex business. We traders get proper trading experience by demo practicing without any additional fees. By the way, my demo practice trading experience was very enjoyable with ‘GCI’ trading broker. Because, I opened my demo account without ID verification problem within 2 min. Actually, clear and perfect candlesticks of this ECN trading broker helps me very much to learn price action trading strategy. Now, I am also getting best trading situation with their live trading account.

Actually, I am a new Forex trader so pragmatically it is very difficult for me keeping exact patience in trading time. Therefore I am too much arrogant to amass this great habit for being professional in Forex. For making this habit, I think demo account is the best way to me where I can make my patience by trading. Recently, I participated a demo contest from ‘ProfiForex’ as my trading platform where it is related in real prizes. I trade here with great patience and took the first position.

Actually, I am a new Forex trader so pragmatically it is very difficult for me keeping exact patience in trading time. Therefore I am too much arrogant to amass this great habit for being professional in Forex. For making this habit, I think demo account is the best way to me where I can make my patience by trading. Recently, I participated a demo contest from ‘ProfiForex’ as my trading platform where it is related in real prizes. I trade here with great patience and took the first position.

Demo account is the first step which should be understand by trader if we want to get more maximal profit in forex. We will get trading experience which will make us be more ready and more understand about forex trading. And as long as we trade in forex, demo account will help us to more understand market movement.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

we know that the forex trading prices is always uncertain so we need patience in the opening and closing trades. to determine the right moment for trading. so then we will be able to trade with the maximum

we know that the forex trading prices is always uncertain so we need patience in the opening and closing trades. to determine the right moment for trading. so then we will be able to trade with the maximum

If we can be patient trader, we will be able to earn more profit in forex trading. We also must hone trading skills and make it be better trader in forex. using demo account, we can try to take part in demo contest and it will make us get more trading experience.

I have seen all professional Forex traders have long time demo trading experience. That means, demo practicing is the most powerful way to become a good skilled Forex trader. So, now I am very determined in my demo account to learn trading technique. Though, I am getting most accurate market analysis from ExoFx therefore, I can earn consistent money with my small trading knowledge. This ECN trading broker always ensues my capital security. Therefore, I feel much protected trading environment with ExoFx. After making huge profit, I am able to withdraw my all profit without any additional fees. Their transaction system is very wide and helpful, so I easily can use any online payment system or my master card for transaction my money.

• 1 month later...

It’s a mistake if we think patience is just Forex’s requirement because that’s far from any reality. Patience is needed in every work that we dream of changing our future and it includes Forex trading. We don’t need to be patience 24/7 instead we need to be proactive and look for opportunity that has logic behind it not our instincts.

I usually go with analysis only and having highly qualified team of experts giving it with OctaFX broker I have no issue to blindly follow it and collect good profits easily. Also, the best news is that it’s free of charges so we can follow with comfort without even thinking of having to pay the money so that what’s so good about this.

Guest gaban

patience in forex trading is very important because with patience, we will get maximum results. for that we need a lot of patience in this forex trading. we could try trading with small capital to exercise patience

• 4 weeks later...

Traders need to practice demo trading to make their profitable trading strategy and good trading plan. It’s the most promising way to learn Forex. But, maximum new Forex traders are not serious about demo practice. They take it, as fun or starting with big virtual money. That’s way, they can’t use their demo on right way. But, before start my demo I took Free Trading Course of TradingBanks, where I got proper training instruction about demo account. Besides, their Mt4 video tutorial also helped me to handle my demo trading platform. As a result, I used my demo only six months. Now, I am a consistent profitable Forex trader in my live account.

• 1 month later...

I think patience is obviously necessary because Forex is a very risky market, if we make one wrong decision it can be horrible. I prefer to work with OctaFX broker and they provide me enough benefit to keep me calm. They charge low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs, it is also excellent due to their customer service, it’s also wonderful so working with such company is highly profitable and allow us to get good profits consistently in a simple way.

Patience is needed in Forex trading business because Forex trading business is very complicated business . Some times we loss money so we have to keep patience for good income . Forex trading business is a worldwide business and it is changing any time . Forex is the best earning way in the world . Now I trade forex in the Tickmill. Tickmill is authorised and regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Seychelles with a licence number SD008. We are a transparent and open company. Our accounting, internal procedures and systems are audited by third party auditors and the FSA. Funds are held with Barclays Bank, MCB Bank and other major banks. Tickmill is the new way of trading with extremely low market spreads, no-requotes, STP and DMA, absolute transparency and the latest trading technology.

Basically,i think that everyone should keep patience in his all kind of business either it's Forex or not but in Forex trading it's essential part of a trader especially in critical moment.Because Forex market isn't a stable market always, for this decision may not be always positive for earning.So, you will have to tackle all situation by keeping patience.In addition, i'm a profitable Forex trader but when i was newbie trader in Forex i've little knowledge of trading techniques for this most of the time i have to count little profit or loss.But fortunately, i had found best ECN trading broker KeyStock from where i had got chance a better environment to increase my trading strategies by watching their video tutorials, completing course on beginners course.Finally i'm a skilled trader today and easily i'm earning handsome money.

Archived