Who Wins In Forex ?

Rate this topic

Guest Forex Grandeur

I guess winning in Forex isn't so difficult anymore. The Account Doubler App is a tremendous new concept that I'm very excited about. I've also gotten some great feedback from the people who've tried it out, and it's clear from the customer support they deliver that this is a winning system. Click here to double your account

Forex is a business where no one can be forever winner or loser, it’s just about the consistency that we need to get which will make us win and I strongly believe that whoever is able to get this ratio right is generally the one who ends up at winning side. I am able to get this pretty perfectly due to the support and guide by Nova FX broker, as they have outstanding Risk Free Trade option where we can’t lose till first 3 trades or 500 dollars, so that’s pretty special!

Every trader who has knowledge, passion and hard work in trading can win in forex. Here winner or looser is on the base of your skill.No one will check you or condemn you for your trading decisions. You have to make your self a good decision maker to use your money in forex trading.

The rule of trading this system is PATIENCE, which is the number one virtue a forex trader must possess. Keep the rule, then you’ve got patience it’s that simple, and the end results are winnings all the time, as a matter of fact I never envisage any one loosing with this strategy, however the only loose you will encounter is if you fail to stick to the rule.

Every trader who has knowledge, passion and hard work in trading can win in forex. Here winner or looser is on the base of your skill.No one will check you or condemn you for your trading decisions. You have to make your self a good decision maker to use your money in forex trading.

Hey, thanks for input can you suggest me good forex broker for trading. Thanks in advance

I think only those traders can succeed or survive in Forex who have good money managemet and skills about forex and also they manage Forex well and have control over emotions.

Money and Risk management and our trading psychology is the most hard thing to train. But if you succeed, you're guaranteed to survive in this business...

Winners in Forex are those who are sensible and understand that Forex is a business, but most people start fighting it out like personal battle. I take Forex as very much simple and straight forward work and I get plenty of benefits doing that. I also get more benefits with having Nova FX broker since they are very special company having great offers like Risk Free Trade, it is for first 3 trades and never let me lose, so that’s why it is so cool.

• 4 months later...
Guest gaban

person who wins in forex is the one who controls the psychology of trading. Psychology is important in forex trading, therefore we have to be able to control the good psychology

• 2 months later...

Traders who has good knowledge impulsive and corrective condition on Forex market. Because, only this type of knowledgeable Forex traders are able to locate trendy as well as ranging market. Free video tutorials of TradingBanks helped me a lot to learn market nature and condition on advance. In addition, now I am enjoying my live trading.

Guest gaban

capable of winning forex trader is able to control the emotions well. With control emotions better, it will make us able to trade up and well. Therefore, we should be able to control emotions well by trying to trade with small capital first

For wining from this market place with certainly, we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. That’s why, in my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring exact trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities with video tutorials.

Guest gaban

To be able to win in forex trading then we need to be able to control the emotions well, has the ability to control emotions well it will benefit us then from that try to we could control emotions with continued disciplined with MM and RM are good and strengthen psychology our trading

• 5 months later...
Guest boo_sl3
On 6/28/2016 at 10:04 AM, gaban said:

To be able to win in forex trading then we need to be able to control the emotions well, has the ability to control emotions well it will benefit us then from that try to we could control emotions with continued disciplined with MM and RM are good and strengthen psychology our trading

has the ability to control emotions well is a very important thing in this forex business, that is why we need to be able to have a good psychology that will make us able to control emotions well to try trading with small capital first. Good psychology also will allow us to trade with MM and RM good

4 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

has the ability to control emotions well is a very important thing in this forex business, that is why we need to be able to have a good psychology that will make us able to control emotions well to try trading with small capital first. Good psychology also will allow us to trade with MM and RM good

emotions indeed we need to keep in practice, because the emotions will be able to destroy all of its course, we must also be able to also keep the RM and RM well in order to fund our managed properly and also risk management well too, it was all we could do in demo account prior to worrying at risk when we do a real account

• 2 weeks later...

one of the most important factors that must be owned by a trader is about emotional control. see forex trading is a business that is full of calculations and accuracy, I think it would be difficult to achieve the maximum benefit if a trader can not control his own emotions. I was always trying to improve my trading skills along Tickmill

Guest boo_sl3

control your emotions will allow us to be a winning trader, let alone this business risk is very high. that is why we need to be able to control emotions well. which makes the trader went bankrupt was unable to control emotions well. For that we need to control emotions well

On 12/15/2016 at 9:46 AM, boo_sl3 said:

control your emotions will allow us to be a winning trader, let alone this business risk is very high. that is why we need to be able to control emotions well. which makes the trader went bankrupt was unable to control emotions well. For that we need to control emotions well

with already Provoked her emotions in running forex trading business will be Able to destroy all of them, especially in the trading account that today we run, we have to do some research first is to use a demo account with sebaih may agra in our knowledge should be better and more effective and more controlled Also emotional pressure