Who Wins In Forex ?

Rate this topic

The trader who trade the forex market proper with good strategy, with good analysis and at the end of the day you caculate both your profit and lossess and you see you are 80% profit side. You are the person that win the forex. I have learn it from my best broker .It gives me more knowledge about forex.

• 5 weeks later...

The trader who trade the forex market proper with good strategy, with good analysis and at the end of the day you caculate both your profit and lossess and you see you are 80% profit side. You are the person that win the forex. I have learn it from my best broker .It gives me more knowledge about forex.

I wanna win in forex, But I have not been able to make a good analysis, sometimes i get loss too. I think good strategy is nor enough, we have to discipline when trading, because discipline is key to success. Hopefully we can do it.

Guest lollabun

Right, Successful traders are traders who have good money management. and be able to control your emotions when the loss and keep the spirit to make a profit.

Right, Successful traders are traders who have good money management. and be able to control your emotions when the loss and keep the spirit to make a profit.

And the successful trader is a trader who never gave up even though we get a margin call. They want to learn from mistakes and make it as a springboard to become a better trader. Hopefully we can be one of them.

Guest Rabbit_duck

Broker wins because he's between market and trader, so it always gets some commission. But that all depends on the broker. If you trade on ECN account, your broker can just get profit from your commission, so it's more fair.

And as always on the market someone wins, someone looses ))

Broker wins because he's between market and trader, so it always gets some commission. But that all depends on the broker. If you trade on ECN account, your broker can just get profit from your commission, so it's more fair.

And as always on the market someone wins, someone looses ))

Yeah, but to get ECN account we have to make deposit in big amount. So i prefer to trade with bonus post in instaforex. But InstaForex also renders ECN broker services.

• 2 years later...
Guest gaban

traders who are able to work hard and continue to improve the ability of good trading are capable of winning forex. Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that we need to learn and practice many trading well

Definitely, which traders have clear knowledge on Forex market and able to track right market trend they have strong winning percentage of trading. I think, a good trading strategy or system is the most wanted thing to be a good performer in this trading sector. Even, if you are to make monthly at least 5% that means, you are also a successful trader. Just need to improve your percentage. Incidentally, my monthly winning percentage is round 30% though, I do not have any trading strategy. Daily market review of TradingBanks is my main source of knowledge where I get both kind of analysis without any money.

traders who are able to work hard and continue to improve the ability of good trading are capable of winning forex. Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that we need to learn and practice many trading well

agree. only by hard work and try to understanding forex tarding and always doing practice everytime will be a winner at forex trading. Understanding Risk and Money management make we can trade successful.

Guest gaban

agree. only by hard work and try to understanding forex tarding and always doing practice everytime will be a winner at forex trading. Understanding Risk and Money management make we can trade successful.

of course, to learn we can use the facilities of the broker like a demo account, with a demo account that will allow us to learn to trade well and with the demo account then we our skill will increase well and help the success of our trading

• 3 weeks later...

The person who is wise and always plans his trades well is going to win here and such person is who has knowledge. I am lucky that even without having knowledge I was able to win and that’s all thanks to Nova FX, it has outstanding education system, so I can learn easily and that helps me perform well and that leads to winning most of my trades while they even have 24/5 support service, so that makes me far more comfortable.

Guest gaban

traders who have strong mental is winning trader, forex is a lucrative business and therefore we need to be able to continue to improve the ability of good trading that will allow us to trade with a maximum

Still you can earn money with your low trading skills (for temporary). Because, if you want to be the victor in trading ground then you need clear knowledge on Fx market. In addition, I see all successful traders use regulated broker that is another criteria for marking winners of Forex market. So, I also use regulated platform TradingBanks. Really it’s good experience to trade with a ECN broker.

• 2 weeks later...

Winning traders take profits with a pre-defined strategy, losing traders don’t take profits, or they take small profits compared to their losers. Winning traders understand risk to reward and how it is the key to making money in the markets. A trader’s main job is to manage risk, not to take profits, profits come naturally if you understand risk to reward and how to properly maintain your poise and manage your risk on each trade

To win in forex trading, then we need to be able to have a good trading skills. with trading skills that will make us able to trade with the maximum. We can improve the skills by trying to trading on a demo account

• 2 months later...

Which traders have profitable trading strategy and professional trading plan end of the day they are the gainer. On the other hand, which traders depend on others they are the loser. Whatever, I have my personal trading strategy that I made into my demo account through custom indicators of TradingBanks broker. In average, I get 25% profit through this one.

Forex is open platform for everyone .It is a highly risky and profitable business. In forex people who do hard work and give their passion win . All not find same results in forex. It requires certain skills to face market and use money. When you find this art you can win in forex trading.

we need to have a good psychology if we want to win the forex. Forex is a business that has a high risk, for that, we should be able to try trading using small capital used to be able to train a good trading psychology