Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis#MD

Over 8000 Posts

Admin

Today the post number 8000 has been created on TopGold Forum. Thank you for all contributors and friends that makes this place informative and useful for money makers

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 3500 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀

Staff

WOW, that is tremendous !!!

What a bunch of 'TeamPlayers' we have in our Top Gold Forum

Thanks members cool.gif

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

January 24, 2010 - 8,000 posts

January 29, 2011 - 25,300 posts and counting..

so there are about 17, 000 posts in the year 2010..

congrats admin!!

@pjbabia

That's good amount of posts in the forum but I think that's a little bit low if we compared it with another PTP sites. If the activity of members are many, it should be more than 17.000 posts a year.

yes thats a good amount of posting i hope admin will do this contest more often

HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status 
Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

why do you keep on comparing this to ptp site? besides even if this is not a ptp forum stil many monitors are here to do posting

Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

@pjbabia

I think that was awesome if there are 1.700 members in this forum. It will be better if there are at least 100 active members from those 1.700 members but I don't think there are active members that much in here.

@pjbabia

I think that was awesome if there are 1.700 members in this forum. It will be better if there are at least 100 active members from those 1.700 members but I don't think there are active members that much in here.

no matter what, this forum already become one of the most favorite forum for me, especially when the contest held. it is really informative and friendly money maker forum. i hope this forum can growth more with more competition.

@cnbc

Yes, I am loving the competition in this forum. I will surely take part in top posters contest which is help by any sites but unfortunately only few sites which held it.

@cnbc

Yes, I am loving the competition in this forum. I will surely take part in top posters contest which is help by any sites but unfortunately only few sites which held it.

hopefully there would be a forum that is paid to post and together there is a top poster :) we hit twice the fun by then

hopefully there would be a forum that is paid to post and together there is a top poster :) we hit twice the fun by then

but in PTP sites, we have to be careful that we cant post spams so as to reduce the infractions. so if a ptp site runs a top posting contest,, it is harder for the admin to count the pay for the members.

@neng

Yeah you're right. I will find out PTP forum which offered it too, it will be so nice because we can get double advantages at once. If you found PTP sites which offered like that, please inform me neng. I will be glad to compete in there :)

@neng

Yeah you're right. I will find out PTP forum which offered it too, it will be so nice because we can get double advantages at once. If you found PTP sites which offered like that, please inform me neng. I will be glad to compete in there :)

please share it to me also.. i would be glad to join with you guys.... just send me a PM or a wall post in my profile.. thanks

@pjbabia

Too bad, I don't find it yet friend. I have tried to look many informations but I couldn't find another site which offered Top Posters contest except this site (TopGoldForum) which I knew.

@andry, how about the previous sites or forum that you have recently joined? or joined in the past? may be they are offering something like that...or something like this... invite me too so that i can join with you.