Over 8000 Posts

MrD

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@pjbabia

I think that was awesome if there are 1.700 members in this forum. It will be better if there are at least 100 active members from those 1.700 members but I don't think there are active members that much in here.

no matter what, this forum already become one of the most favorite forum for me, especially when the contest held. it is really informative and friendly money maker forum. i hope this forum can growth more with more competition.

@cnbc

Yes, I am loving the competition in this forum. I will surely take part in top posters contest which is help by any sites but unfortunately only few sites which held it.

hopefully there would be a forum that is paid to post and together there is a top poster :) we hit twice the fun by then

hopefully there would be a forum that is paid to post and together there is a top poster :) we hit twice the fun by then

but in PTP sites, we have to be careful that we cant post spams so as to reduce the infractions. so if a ptp site runs a top posting contest,, it is harder for the admin to count the pay for the members.

@neng

Yeah you're right. I will find out PTP forum which offered it too, it will be so nice because we can get double advantages at once. If you found PTP sites which offered like that, please inform me neng. I will be glad to compete in there :)

please share it to me also.. i would be glad to join with you guys.... just send me a PM or a wall post in my profile.. thanks

Archived