Google AdSense is a program run by Google Inc. that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, and rich media adverts that are targeted to site content and audience. These adverts are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google, and they can generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis. Google beta-tested a cost-per-action service, but discontinued it in October 2008 in favor of a DoubleClick offering (also owned by Google). In Q1 2011, Google earned US $2.43 billion ($9.71 billion annualized), or 28% of total revenue, through Google AdSense.

Well this are the things that you have to be consider before you think of applying to Google Adsense monetizing program.

1. A Blog with minimum 10 articles .

2. Blog must be Six month old.

3. Contents must be Unique.

Make $5 per day

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By marcoman
      I am Mervin. I have being reading this forum topics for a long time and gained it lot from here. I just felt I should also contribute to let other also gain from my experience.
      I have 3 multiple income streams. The biggest earner for me is reselling Amazon returns. Amazon is very customer focused. They offer a generous 30 days for customers to return items after purchase. No questions asked. Amazon do not keep the returned items. They liquidate them. That is, they sell them off in bulk to liquidation companies. These companies then turn around and sell the items to small entrepreneurs like me.  I buy them to resell offline and online.. Offline because I am a social person. I am active in different groups. I take the liquidated items in my car and show to people I meet. Online is where I sell over 70% of the items. I post the items on eBay. 
      Tips On Getting Started
      1. If you are looking for a business to start, you should try reselling Amazon liquidations. It's fun and profitable. I use liquidation.com and bulq.com to buy liquidated items. You can surf through the sites and you will see the large number of items they have available.
      2. I don't buy just any item I see. I look at Amazon.com and check their best sellers first. Then I look for such items on liquidation sites to buy. This way, I don't have to keep inventory for too long or have problem reselling.
      3. I use a liquidation fulfillment service. Liquidation fulfillment service helps with shipping and warehousing. When I buy liquidated items, they are shipped to the fulfillment company. The company helps me store the products. This way I don't bother about space to store my items. They help me sort the items. If the packaging is damage, they help with replacing the wrapper. I list the product on eBay. When it resells, the fulfillment company ships it to the buyer. It's much easier for me this way. The liquidation company I use is affcademy.com.
      Like I said earlier, this business is fun and profitable. If you ask questions, ask and I will respond below
    • By JL BTC PTC
      Check out our list of great features:

Launch Date: January 28, 2019
      Amazing  and unbelievable unlimited earning opportunity.
      Fastest growing, longest standing online business
      Offering valuable advertising  and substantial Crypto currency income

Legit Advertising Platform to Earn Crypto
      Membership:FREE
      Required :View Ads daily as require
      Adpack: Asimi Stacke
      Minting Package Price: $100
      Min. Withdraw: $50 min - $10,000 max per request.
      Payments Accepted: Asimi tokens
      Withdrawals will be processed within 48 hours

You  can increase your minting ability through purchasing minting packages
      Every minting package you purchase allows you to mint 1 ad per day for 365 days.
      They award Asimi to everyone who has watched ads on this platform that day, and every ad watched receives an equal share.

The more ads you watch, the greater your share in the Asimi minted that day and paid directly into your wallet

The CEO is Luke Millard from Australia and has a history in internet marketing deals.

The Advertising Blocks, which are bought at $20 each, include Login Ads, Banner Ads, and Ad Minter

Signup link : Hashingadspace

• By Emmaemma
      From our friends to our enemies we have all the contact number on our phone. And sometimes our angry mind deletes the contacts or at times we by mistake delete the contacts. But we all know in the present time that we back up everything to our Gmail account. And you usually delete your Contacts from Google only if you have saved the number to your Google account.
      So know how to recover lost Google contacts if even you have done such a mistake by deleting it. It is a really very improvement to know to make a Google account recovery so that you can escape from losing your account.
      ·      Go to your browser and then surf Google contacts website.
      ·      In the website, you will have to Login with your Gmail Id in which you have the Google contact.
      ·      In the left corner after login, you will find a menu in which if you enter, you will find a button "More", and once you have clicked on it then you have to select the option "Restore contacts".
      ·      The final step is to select the deleted contacts and click to restore them.
      This is the way in which you can easily follow for restoring Google contacts. And you make sure before all this that you must always save every number to Google contacts. In case even if you have saved it to Sim or Phone then you can edit and change it to Google Contacts. You can also import contacts to Google as well.

See More related Tag -   Google account Recovery
    • By Emmaemma
      From our friends to our enemies we have all the contact number on our phone. And sometimes our angry mind deletes the contacts or at times we by mistake delete the contacts. But we all know in the present time that we back up everything to our Gmail account. And you usually delete your Contacts from Google only if you have saved the number to your Google account.
      So know how to recover lost Google contacts if even you have done such a mistake by deleting it. It is a really very improvement to know to make a Google account recovery so that you can escape from losing your account.
      ·      Go to your browser and then surf Google contacts website.
      ·      In the website, you will have to Login with your Gmail Id in which you have the Google contact.
      ·      In the left corner after login, you will find a menu in which if you enter, you will find a button "More", and once you have clicked on it then you have to select the option "Restore contacts".
      ·      The final step is to select the deleted contacts and click to restore them.
      This is the way in which you can easily follow for restoring Google contacts. And you make sure before all this that you must always save every number to Google contacts. In case even if you have saved it to Sim or Phone then you can edit and change it to Google Contacts. You can also import contacts to Google as well.

See More related Tag -   Google account Recovery
    • By topprivat
      Want to earn bitcoin or $? You're at the right place! Just upload & share your files and earn when people download them.

No investment
      Minimum payout is : $1
      Payment Proof
      Most of payments don't take more than 1-7 days only!
      FileUpload counts downloads from file size 1Byte only.

Rewards Mod:
      PPD (Pay Per Download)
      PPS (Pay Per Sale)
      MIX (Mixed plan)

How to make money?
      It's just 3 steps: create an account, Upload Files - for every visit, you earn money. After you have reached your balance of 1$, you can withdraw the profits through various means of draw. It's just that easy!

Payout via: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Paypal, Payoneer, Neteller, Skrill, Perfect Money, WebMoney, Payza, WesternUnion
      earn bitcoin, make money, earn money, make bitcoin, file upload, file hosting, bitcoin, uploading, Pay Per Download, upload files, Payment Proof, download files, file-upload, Up-4ever, up-4.net, Earn Free Bitcoin, file, upload, PPD, PPS, MIX, Pay Per Sale, Make Money Uploading Files, best sites to earn money uploading, Make Money Online, make BTC, earn BTC, Get paid bitcoins, up4ever, Earn Cryptocurrencies, Make Online Money, Earn Free Bitcoins, Sharing Files, Earn money by uploading files, mine bitcoin,
  • Topics