Buying Gold From Pawn Shops?

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...

pawn shops are ok, but you do need to have a good idea about what you are buying, some pawn shops do sell fake stuff, my e-book has a lot of information on buying gold and silver, look at my signature

• 3 weeks later...

Fibond instantly bonds to your hair, giving you a natural looking thick and full head of hair until you shampoo. It's also safe to use with other hair products.

40243-250x250.jpg

Fibond won't come off in rain, wind or perspiration. It's completely undetectable even if someone is just inches from your hair. It instantly bonds to give you a natural looking thick and full head of hair until you shampoo. It's also safe to use with other hair products.

Fibond is a break through hair loss solution that's guaranteed to work for both Men and Women.

You should check reviews of pawn shops in your area before purchasing. Yelp.com is a useful site that has customer opinions and reviews of most businesses. Don't walk into the shop and admit you don't know fake from the real deal. They might try to scam you. Most real gold made in America will have a stamp on it that indicates the karat value. However, some other countries don't have this stamp. Any type of markings like black spots will indicate fake gold. Real gold is heavy so if you have a ring the same size and one is lighter than the lighter one is made of fake gold or gold plated. Gold is not magnetic. You could also go to a gold exchange store and ask them if it is real.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I am in this precious metals business in which you can find another nice gifts to surprise her

You will not only be surprising her on the wedding's anniversary, There are many other nice gold idea which I am pretty sure you will love to get for her as well.

Just register your free gold savings account here https://www.thismightbeofinterest.com/limleny22

and select that 'Customer'.

You can keep on getting nice gold of 1 gram, 2.5 grams, 5 grams. There are plenty of other nice gold products in it.

Please add me on whatsapp at 65-9380 4573

My name is Leny

I will need to send you a profit code so that you can get the 3% discount each time you get any products in it. Thank you very much. Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It is not adviseable to buy gold from pawn shops. There is always a chance of selling you fake gold. Always buy gold from an authorised jewellry shop. They will always sell you the original products as their reputation is on the liine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/18/2012 at 7:05 PM, toddchaney said:

I am planning to buy a gold ring for my wife on her birthday...but with the rising cost of gold I am unable to find a perfect ring in my budget. Are pawn shops good ? How reliable are they?

Yes these are good, you can buy it from pawn shops. Also, you can even have instant cash for gold when you need cash in urgency.