Which Broker Do You Trust To Invest Your Money ?

Rate this topic

I trust FBS to invest my money in forex.. It's reliable and trusted broker... And fbs has get several awards for their consistency in providing services...

So far there is quite a good review for FBS , besides welcome bonus that allows us to withdrawal the profits, demo contests with real prizes and a sizable deposit bonus of 30%, FBS also offers unique promotions, protection for our account by the time we got MC, has you been trying to breakeven trading?

I think these are can help use to find the best broker to invest our money in forex trading :

1.) Customer Service

Most importantly, a broker's customer service must be excellent! 24/7 customer service reps available is an absolute must & you can't do without it. A quality customer service team is the first step to finding the best broker for you.

2.) Platform

Analyze the brokers trading platform. Are you comfortable with it? Does it have all the necessary information you need to trade? Is there a market news feed somewhere in the corner or somewhere else on the site?

3.) Mini/Micro Accounts

If you are a beginner, try looking for a broker which offers Mini & even micro accounts. For just a few hundred bucks you can test your trading skills, hone your market savy & learn the tricks of trading forex.

4.) Instant Execution of Your Orders

This is an absolute must! If execution isn't instant, as soon as you place your order, find a new broker.

5.) Do Your Research

Look online & check out forums for reviews of the broker you're thinking of trading with. Make sure that they have been around for a long time & that traders have had good experiences.

• 2 weeks later...

Selection of the right broker enough to affect the results of your trading, how would you feel comfortable in trading while your withdrawal request is not processed quickly. Currently, some brokers offer many options for withdrawal and deposit, I think the safest way is to use a local bank in your country.

• 2 weeks later...

I trust InstaForex as my broker to trade.

and i can get comfortable service from this broker, beside that i also can get free capital to trade without having to deposit by posting in forum is sponsored by InstaForex.

Good broker gives much support to their clients to get better in their trading, in addition they provide customer service immediately respond to complaints and inquiries from their clients, it would be better if they provide customer service in a language that can be understood by their clients, not only the English language but also the language of other countries.

• 2 weeks later...

Good broker gives much support to their clients to get better in their trading, in addition they provide customer service immediately respond to complaints and inquiries from their clients, it would be better if they provide customer service in a language that can be understood by their clients, not only the English language but also the language of other countries.

Good broker always trying to make their traders are satisfied with the services provided, improving services is one of them.
My broker always responsive to their client, they will give information about new promo, etc to their client.

• 1 month later...
Guest gaban

I think the traders here have found the right choice, which is trading with a broker that provides a convenient service, so am I in InstaForex. Hopefully, we can achieve a profit consistent with our broker.

Guest gaban
The best service that is the most important, because we need the service, not the awards that have been received by the broker. The award is one way to see whether the broker is to be trusted or not. And i have got the best service from my broker that i'm using now, for bonus, i can utilize their forum to get additional capital without having to deposit first.

• 1 year later...
The best service that is the most important, because we need the service, not the awards that have been received by the broker. The award is one way to see whether the broker is to be trusted or not. And i have got the best service from my broker that i'm using now, for bonus, i can utilize their forum to get additional capital without having to deposit first.

I agree with you mate there is no point in having a broker with awards but without any sense, it’s great to have a broker to invest which we can trust completely so that we can concentrate on trading instead of worrying whether our money is safe our not which will really never allow utilizing our talent well.

I would suggest OctaFX broker since it’s a double benefit for us as they are multiple award winning Brokerage company and at the same time have achieve great respect amongst all traders, so this really is something to be proud of because having awards is not the solution as you mention but it must be backed by service and that’s what we get here with them as they have ideal conditions to work with.

The good broker is a broker that provides protection to clients and I also get this in Tickmill where the broker is providing protection in the event of a large volality CHF during the last time and A good broker will provide benefits to the trader. Now traders in Tickmill can get a 15% deposit bonus with a minimum deposit of $ 100.

Terms and Conditions:

• Campaign is available only to new Tickmill clients who registered between 11.02.15 to 11.03.15.
  • Client may only claim 15% bonus on the first deposit, which is at least €$£ 100 and not covered by any other campaign or bonus. Maximum bonus amount is €$£ 5 000.
  • In order to claim the bonus, please send an email to [email protected] with the code phrase “Welcome to Tickmill” after the deposit.
  • Trade at least 1 lot for each €$£ 5 to withdraw the bonus.
  • Tickmill reserves the right to disqualify any user if there is a suspicion of misuse or abuse.
  • Tickmill reserves the right to change the Terms of the campaign or cancel it at any time.

I agree with you mate mostly the service is crucial part and it is useless to have all the trophies or awards if service is not up to the mark. I like very broker that allow me to work with comfort. I don’t need unnecessary offers or conditions but just simple things that allow me to work according to my ability and I am happy to be working with Nova FX broker, it gives me good boost to my capital through the 111% deposit bonus.

I agree with you mate mostly the service is crucial part and it is useless to have all the trophies or awards if service is not up to the mark. I like very broker that allow me to work with comfort. I don’t need unnecessary offers or conditions but just simple things that allow me to work according to my ability and I am happy to be working with Nova FX broker, it gives me good boost to my capital through the 111% deposit bonus.

Forex business is a business that is now developing. lots of options brokers that can be used with ease and facility offers a variety of trading in various ways promotional use. one way is to provide a deposit bonus. now in TenkoFx trader can use the option deposit bonus of 15%, 30%, 100% and 200%

If you're looking for the true ECN broker, Tickmill should be on your list. They offer a lower spread starting from 0.1 which will give better result on any trading strategies that you're using. They also offer the leverage of 1:500- you can hardly find trusted ECN broker which offer the bigger leverage as them, and their 15% deposit bonus would be a great advantage as your margin lift up for 15%.

Investment is extremely crucial financial substance that is related in part of security. In my trading life, I invest my capital in an EU regulated trading broker MXTrade. This trading broker is considered as a regulated trading platform by high authorize. Therefore, my trading life is secure in this platform due to having no hidden or extra fees. So, I get all profit that I earned by using my trading skill.