Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
Sign in to follow this  
skylady

IgglyBiggly - igglybiggly.com

Staff

IgglyBigglyURL-1985403.jpg How is Iggly Biggly different from other companies?

According to Iggly Biggly's owner, Lisa Middleton, "We have two avenues which make a difference. First, our flip flops are sold in a handbag, and second we sell three to six pair at a time -- and what teenager can't remember a fun name?

"Women and teens today are in a gigantic buying culture, including home shopping, internet, and our retailers. More is better and definitely faster. We are running with the world's huge transient pace. Sales are moving and the buyers understand the market for our brand."

companyname.gif

igglybigglybagad.jpg Introducing IGGLY BIGGLY, a trademarked manufactured line of beachwear now opening to the Direct Sales Market. Since opening in 2006, Iggly Biggly has been a wholesale trade model manufacturing and selling to the wholesale industry for the conventional retail market. The retail market has changed substantially and the market is dwindling. In tough economic markets, direct sales flourish as people need to keep their families protected with additional income. Iggly Biggly offers the average "Joe" an additional tool to earn income for themselves through a Home Based Business. Typically, wholesalers, not new to the industry, have sold in their homes for many years with health, nutrition, jewelry, and even every day household products.

Utilizing this sales method, which really started in the 60's with Tupperware, is a model NOT unknown to the American and worldwide public. Because Iggly Biggly is their own Manufactured , USPTO government trademarked line, they can offer a lower price to become part of the distribution process and pay commissions that would usually be paid to the Retail stores, advertisers, and overhead paid just for trade show booths.

Iggly Biggly Inc. calls itself a WE company because WE all work together to achieve more. We offer a high level of customer service as a prime objective; many downsized companies do not feel the customer is important. As people, we are tired of being NUMBERS and not PEOPLE who care, need, and recall the warmth of a business with a smile. We welcome you to become a part of the Iggly Biggly Team, You can grow as fast as you want to and be the owner of your own business with the backup of years of experience willing to help you along the way.

Come LOOK us over

Conference Calls

Nightly conference calls at 8pm EST 212-461-5860 Pin code 28328# same number Saturdays 1pm EST for training calls.

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

;)

I was on the Conference call and she sound very sincere...

This program has been researched and it's as safe as a site can be on the Inet...

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Have sent my check in for the: Pre-Launch - First 200 members - Special

So, as soon as I learn more, will pass on to you folks...

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff
UpDate from Iggly Biggly:

" Special $20 for first 200 members.
Pay by check or STP

If you do pay your 20 dollars by check, you will need
to do two things to become registered:

Send an email to [email protected]

Subject: Sign up with Iggly Biggly

In the email send the following:

My name is: _______________

I just signed up under: (username of person)

Your name, email, complete address, phone number, your referrer is, XXXXXXX and tell how you paid (check)
Mail to address shown in site.

This one is going to be great as the first checks will be going out as soon as all is put in place...
...and they may be as much as $500 a week.
Then by the end of the year, the owner wants everyone to be making 6 figure checks.

You need to get 2 referrals which should be easy as it is only $20.
But if a person doesn't get anybody, the company will put 2 under
them and they can still earn just not as quick.

Conference call nightly at 8:00 p.m. EST 785-686-1812 pin 2805#
Very different !!! "

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

New Front page from IgglyBiggly:

Introducing IGGLY BIGGLY, a trademarked manufactured line of beachware now opening to the Direct Sales Market.

Since opening in 2006, Iggly Biggly has been a wholesale trade model manufacturing and selling to the wholesale industry for the conventional retail market. The retail market has changed substantially and the market is dwindling.

In tough economic markets, direct sales flourish as people need to keep their families protected with additional income. Iggly Biggly offers the average "Joe" an additional tool to earn income for themselves through a Home Based Business.

Typically, wholesalers, not new to the industry, have sold in their homes for many years with health, nutrition, jewlery, and even every day household products.

Utilizing this sales method, which really started in the 60's with Tupperware, is a model NOT unknown to the American and worldwide public.

Because Iggly Biggly is their own Manufactured , USPTO government trademarked line, they can offer a lower price to become

part of the distribution process and pay comissions that would usually be paid to the Retail stores, advertisers, and overhead paid just for trade show booths.

Iggly Biggly Inc. calls itself a WE company because WE all work together to achieve more.

We offer a high level of customer service as a prime objective; many downsized companies do not feel the customer is

important.

As people, we are tired of being NUMBERS and not PEOPLE who care, need, and recall the warmth of a business with a smile. We

welcome you to become a part of the Iggly Biggly Team, You can grow as fast as you want to and be the owner of your own

business with the backup of years of experience willing to help you along the way.

:clap:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

This company has really grown... This summer will be getting stocked up on our Flip Flops...

Just 'cause I like to have some handy...

skylady ;)

Conference Calls

Nightly conference calls at 8pm EST 212-461-5860 Pin code 28328# same number Saturdays 1pm EST for training calls.

Learn more about our program, it really is an opportunity :thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Great News * We're really starting to move forward... :thumbsup:

I swiped this from Johns' Blog, hope he doesn't mind... I'm signed up under micronuts, I believe the UN John, js, uses...

{ will put in his Blog, so you can read too, not something we usually do...}

"While writing the above I heard a knock at my door.

It was Canada Post. Hmmmm...why?

Ok, off to the door and got a big surprise.

It was a package from Iggly Biggly! They sent me my sandals!

Paid the guy ten bucks for Customs.

Ripped open the big bag and voila, a pair of women's 14 inch sandals (don't they know am a man?), sheesh!

Ripped open an envelope inside and guess what?

A $100 US Postal Money Order! Woohoo!

Was worth the ten bucks I gave the guy. I finally got paid! By Iggly Biggly! I still can't believe it."

http://www.9planetreviews.com/blog.shtml

See now folks, told ya to be patient, they'd get this rolling...

Took longer than they expected, because of the flood damage to all Lisa's stock...

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Company continuing to grow and bring new products cool.gif

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...