Where Are You From

Rate this topic

Where are you from  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you from

Guest bency888

Hi everyone, I'm from Malaysia... I'm newbie in forex... My friend told me about GDMFX.. Any other brokers u guys can suggest to me? I need more info before I start to invest. Thanks a lot...

I heard bout GDMFX in many forums, seems like forex investment is their expertise.

Guest ivan2125

I heard bout GDMFX in many forums, seems like forex investment is their expertise.

I have very little knowledge about forex and since my friend mentioned to me about GDMFX,

I thought to give it a try. Heard they are using MT4 platform, wonder if it is reliable?

Appreciated if you can give me some guides..

Guest bency888

I have very little knowledge about forex and since my friend mentioned to me about GDMFX,

I thought to give it a try. Heard they are using MT4 platform, wonder if it is reliable?

Appreciated if you can give me some guides..

MT4 is a well recognized trading platform which widely used by many traders nowadays as well as brokerage companies, banks and financial companies. This is the reason why GDMFX select MT4 as their trading platform.

Guest ivan2125

MT4 is a well recognized trading platform which widely used by many traders nowadays as well as brokerage companies, banks and financial companies. This is the reason why GDMFX select MT4 as their trading platform.

Thanks for the info.. Any other broker to introduce if I want to invest besides GDMFX?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mateo Rodriguez

Good day everyone. Lee here from Manila, Philippines. And I'm a newbie Forex trader. I've seen several posts here made by other traders from my country and I hope to make contacts with them. I also hope to interact with other traders from other parts of the world. Looking forward to share ideas and tips with guys about Forex trading.

Hi there bency. Per my knowledge from my readings, I learned that MT4 is preferred by most brokerage firms, financial companies, banks and trading centers from different parts of the globe. So its sort like the standard trading platform. What great about it is that it's one of the secured and reliable trading platforms available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wanna say Hi to all i'm from PhilippiNES

Hello diana yes! Glad and happy to meet you here,its a nice feeling when we find a co filipino/kabayan around.Its like that we are really in just one roof.Hope to see you around and goodluck on your money endeavor.Happy posting for us.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...