• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Hello @stock999,

First of all I would like to wish you all the best to you and your loved ones in this troubeling times. If we can help somehow, let me know.

Secondly is nice to see you reengaged here on TGF.Β 

Folks, @stock999Β firstly signed up on TGF back in 2010, which is 12 years ago. You're a veteran bro and would love to see you stepping by here more often and sharing more of your expertise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrDennis said:

Folks, @stock999Β firstly signed up on TGF back in 2010, which is 12 years ago. You're a veteran bro and would love to see you stepping by here more often and sharing more of your expertise.

Yea, many have been changed since that time. Then i was interested in absolutely different topics.
I hope to become helpful for the forum community.

• Like 1

• Root Admin
16 minutes ago, stock999 said:

Yea, many have been changed since that time. Then i was interested in absolutely different topics.
I hope to become helpful for the forum community.

Yep.. In 12 years a lot of things change..yet a hustler always a hustler πŸ™‚Β Now I personally am into website investments and commodities. Also some crypto but not as much as it should.Β 

What about you?

1 hour ago, MrDennis said:

What about you?

I'm almost fully in cryptocurrency since 2015.
Currently i'm learning how to build smart contracts & NFTs on NEAR protocol. Also i'm investing in a staking on several platforms in a such networks as BSC, Aurora, and some other, looking for other prospective platforms & ways to earn in crypto sphere. Unluckily, recently i lost a bit with Terra/Luna, but that is just a life... and maybe it is not a final loss, there is a chance that the projectΒ  will recover on other blockchain.

• Like 1

• Root Admin
37 minutes ago, stock999 said:

I'm almost fully in cryptocurrency since 2015.
Currently i'm learning how to build smart contracts & NFTs on NEAR protocol. Also i'm investing in a staking on several platforms in a such networks as BSC, Aurora, and some other, looking for other prospective platforms & ways to earn in crypto sphere. Unluckily, recently i lost a bit with Terra/Luna, but that is just a life... and maybe it is not a final loss, there is a chance that the projectΒ  will recover on other blockchain.

Yeah Terra Luna issue came quite unexpectedly. I have to admit I was looking at Terra Luna for months as It was the 1st coin that started to grew masively after each correction.Β  That and also FTM. Yeah i think there are some chances for recovering but it will take years till will reach $10 again.

When you launch anything in crypto let me know so we can inform the community πŸ™‚Β Good luck mate!

• 3 weeks later...