Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
eric433

How To Promote Your Website On Twitter?

Please advice me about how to promote your website on twitter. I know that I'm able to submit my website's link on twitter only for one time, but how to promote your website on twitter?

Click Here To Check Out http://www.killergigz.com - The New Micro Job Site Where You Can Buy & Sell Killer Gigz!

Twitter can help our site to generate traffics for our site. If you have an account to on twitter you can promote your site by simply share if what your site all about then add you link to your post so that they can also visit your site,

Twitter is a great platform for getting additional traffic on your site and you can even promote your products. I have been running my social media campaigns on various social networking sites, and the key to success is to spend more time there and keep on engaging with new users and even try to stay in touch with the old ones.

using some twitter features and functions like hashtags and using the @ feature to tag people is really a great help to promote your website at twitter. Be sure to communicate with reliable people and groups around twitter

Following stips would be helpful for you .

1-Follow others – The more people you follow, the more people will follow you.

2-Know your goals – Knowing your goals helps you determine what to post and when to post it.

3-Use shortened URL’s - You only have 140 characters, and can often use more than the allotted space for the URL alone. Use the Bit.ly (http://bit.ly) to shorten the links you post..

4-Use DMs (Direct Messages) to send private messages to other

5-Twitterers who are following you to personally address concerns.

6-Retweet Often, but make it good stuff! Retweeting is a common form of communicating on Twitter.

7-Pay attention to the Trending Topics on your Twitter search page.

8-These most mentioned terms show you what most people are paying attention to right now and can be used for topics on your own Tweets.

9-Don’t spam people by sending unsolicited @messages or DM’s.

10-Don’t post the same messages to a multitude of accounts, or tweet the same things over and over, or to a multitude of accounts.

11-Do not “follow churn” or follow and unfollow the same people over and over.

12-Ask for feedback – ask friends and followers to give you feedback on your website or products/services.

13-Put a Twitter icon on your homepage.

visit this link to find out more information.

Best regards ,

Aaron.

You ca now really used the advantage of Twitter to help you promote your website since Twitter and other social networking sites are now consider as a good source of web traffic.

Click here to have your social media marketing / SEO done for you

Twitter can help our site to generate traffics for our site. If you have an account to on twitter you can promote your site by simply share if what your site all about then add you link to your post so that they can also visit your site