still available for viewing under Hermes Academy's

Video Archive.

Also under Hermes Academy, our

Trading Central

is updated daily and weekly with news on the forex market. This week's

commentary:

Can

the bulls turn the tide?

Please feel free to explore our website.

Should there be any questions or inquires, do contact us via our

Contact Us form or on our

Facebook

page.

A friendly reminder that our website, GDMFX, is updated daily with news on the forex market. Feel free to drop by and explore our website, and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form.

• 1 month later...

We are now in Australia!

GDMFX Australia has just been launched, and we're inviting everyone to join our ever-growing family!

In Australia, we hold an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL), issued by Australian Securities and Investments Commisions (ASIC) - Authorised Representative number 439241. Rest assured that your investments are in good hands.

• 4 months later...
Guest Mateo Rodriguez

We are now in Australia!

GDMFX Australia has just been launched, and we're inviting everyone to join our ever-growing family!

In Australia, we hold an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL), issued by Australian Securities and Investments Commisions (ASIC) - Authorised Representative number 439241. Rest assured that your investments are in good hands.

Hello. Newbie trader here based from the Philippines. Its great to learn that you are now in Australia. I would like to know if there is any plan to expand here in our country. I've known several traders, including me, who have trading account with you and do well in the market. Thanks. More power.

• 2 weeks later...

Mateo Rodriguez, on 13 Nov 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

Hello. Newbie trader here based from the Philippines. Its great to learn that you are now in Australia. I would like to know if there is any plan to expand here in our country. I've known several traders, including me, who have trading account with you and do well in the market. Thanks. More power.

Im from the Phils.too!Glad to meet you here.I think they have stations/partners here in Asia like Malaysia,Indonesia or even in Singapore.It would be great if it expands here too in the Philippines.

Guest Mateo Rodriguez

GDMFX-Logo-Forums.png

GDMFX is registered, licensed and regulated by the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) of New Zealand to provide Forex trading on and offline to institutional and retail investors. The financial securities offered by GDMFX include Foreign Exchange (FOREX), precious metals, energy, and commodities CFD. As an online brokerage, GDMFX is expanding globally, extending our services across the continents and consequently enabling enthusiastic traders around the world to trade various financial instruments that we offer.

Reason why you should join us

Low minimum account opening

Tightest spreads available

Mutiple platform types

Hermes Academy for traders

State of the art trading server

Swap free accounts

Attractive bonuses

High leverage

Welcome bonus Promotion

Forum-Welcome-Bonus-01.png

Forum-Welcome-Bonus-02.png

Account Types

Forum-Account-Type.png

Segregation Of Clients Fund

GDMFX maintains segregated client accounts to ensure that client funds are fully segregated from GDMFX operating accounts at all times. We maintain the strictest policies and protocol to safeguard all client funds deposited at GDMFX and all activities are monitored and reviewed from time to time to prevent the use of client money by the firm for its own account at all times.

Forum-Segregation.png

License & Regulations

Forum-Financial-Service-Provider.jpg

Forum-Financial-Dispute-Resolution.jpg

Liquidity Provider

Forum-Liquidity-Provider.jpg

Multi Account Management(MAM)

MAM stands for Multi-Account Manager, it is a software that to help managers with the allocation methods or let them trade each account with different conditions using one platform. Managed accounts uses software that operates with MT4.

Forum-Multi-Account-Management.png

Download Trading Platforms

Forum-Platform.png

Start Trading With Us

http://www.gdmfx.com/open-account/

Those features mentioned above are some of the major reasons why I decided to pick GDMFX as my Forex broker. Currently, I am using the demo account of this broker. Its been actually more than two weeks now. I hope to trade live soon. Thanks to Hermes Academy because I am learning a lot.

Im from the Phils.too!Glad to meet you here.I think they have stations/partners here in Asia like Malaysia,Indonesia or even in Singapore.It would be great if it expands here too in the Philippines.

Its nice to see you here. I am glad to meet a Pinoy too. Yup, I've read about it and I am hopeful that this broker expands to the country in the near future too. I will wait for this expansion. Cheers.

• 2 months later...
GDMFX welcomes the 2014 Lunar New Year as they present their Red Packet giveaways with their 28.8% Prosperity Bonus on Any Deposit Amount you make with them.

Every deposit of US$1888 will receive One Lucky Ticket which entitles you for One Entry in our special Prosperity Draw to win valuable cash prizes of up to USD 7000 from GDMFX!
Hurry!Deposit with GDMFX now and avail of this great promo.Promo runs through January 20th to February 14th 2014.For more details visit the link below.

http://www.gdmfxpromo.com/landing.html
l9Lsc61.png

This is a good way to show how grateful gdmfx is to their clients.And as a way to say thank you all and in view of the celebration of the Chinese Lunar New Year of this year,Gdmfx Red Packet Giveaway is in the air untill feb 14.So for everyone join now and enjoy the Special Prosperity Bonus that this broker offer,and get a chance to win cash prizes.

AWARDS

Unity Forex, Asia Pacific Fastest Growing FX Broker Award 2013
Unbiased global news Unity Forex prestigious 2013 FX Broker Award winners are based on a survey collected over six months that polls Unity Forex’s readers about their trading experiences and observations. GDMFX won this award as we grew to 6 continents over 30 countries within one year of operation and serving more than 12,000 active trade accounts.
awards-2012
Unity Forex, Best Execution Broker Asia Pacific Award 2012
In shortlisting GDMFX, Unity Forex online global news says GDMFX “has speed and simplicity in a way the other FX brokers simply have not.” We are honored to receive this award and continue to provide the best execution and the best support to all our traders.

awards-2013-300x217.png

awards-2012.png

VISION & GOALS
Our Vision
To provide world-class financial solutions to our customers by providing them access to financial instruments at its best trading condition, a safe environment for their trading activities, and to build a globally trusted brand in the online trading industry.
Our Business Principles
Our business practices

At GDMFX, we heavily emphasize on the need operate on a professional, efficient, and trustworthy relationship between us and our clients. We strongly believe that our commitment to our clients will form the foundation of trust between the company and the clients.
Your fund, our priority
We understand that there is nothing more important to our clients than the safety of their invested capital. Accordingly, GDMFX is regulated as FSP New Zealand and our client’s fund is kept at top-tier banks segregated from companies operating account.
Our Competitive edge
AT GDMFX, we understand online trading is very dynamic and challenging therefore at GDMFX, you will find tools and other resources that will help you overcome these challenges while still providing the best trading conditions to you. By providing interbank prices and trading technologies normally inaccessible to retail investors, we aim to provide a favourable marketplace for our clients.
Our Goals
To continuously improve our technology
We at GDMFX will strive to incorporate the best of today’s technology into our business. We understand that only by utilizing cutting-edge technology and innovations can we provide the best of our services to our clients. For that reason, we will work toward improving our current technologies while seeking out newer and better technology for the future.
To help our clients master their trade
We at GDMFX will work towards providing our retail clients with best possible trading conditions and knowledge about the online trading markets, by providing educational articles and videos, live webinar sessions, trading tools, and news analysis to our clients, GDMFX hopes to assist our clients maximise their potential gains in their trades.
To improve the security of clients’ funds
We at GDMFX will continuously work towards providing a safe and transparent trading environment for our clients. To ensure that our clients’capitals are secured, we work closely with banks and trust parties to ensure client’s fund is safe at all times and our operation will not jeopardize safety of client’s fund.

Contact Us

contact-us.png

Head Office
T (+64)99734263
F (+64)99734253
E [email protected]
Global Derivative Capital Markets Ltd
Level 4 406, 350 Queen Street, 1010 Auckland City, New Zealand
Company Registration Number : 3945518
FSP Registration Number: FSP238465
Visit the Financial Services Provider website for more information
Indonesia
SMS Center : (+62) 83879798899
Blackberry Center : 2930f0C6
Yahoo Messenger Center: [email protected]
Indonesia Email Support: [email protected]
Skype Center : gdmfxindonesia
Infographics-Live Chat

China
T (+86) 755-86243964
F (+86) 755-33902129
E [email protected]
QQ [email protected]
China- Suzhou Support Office
T (+86) 512-8096 1835
F (+86) 512-8096 1809
Suzhou = 江苏省苏州新区狮山路199号新地中心1502室
China-Tai Yuan Support Office
T (+86) 351-5247-905
Taiyuan = 山西省太原市小店区学府街123号恒运通大厦A
China-Chong Qing Support Office
T (+86) 400-0670-616
India
T (+91) 98919 76819
E [email protected]

Start Trading With GDMFX Now!
Forum-Open-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...

GDMFX welcomes the 2014 Lunar New Year as they present their Red Packet giveaways with their 28.8% Prosperity Bonus on Any Deposit Amount you make with them.

Every deposit of US$1888 will receive One Lucky Ticket which entitles you for One Entry in our special Prosperity Draw to win valuable cash prizes of up to USD 7000 from GDMFX!
Hurry!Deposit with GDMFX now and avail of this great promo.Promo runs through January 20th to February 14th 2014.For more details visit the link below.

Get It Now!

CNY-Slider-02-01-14new_zps4436a1b0.png

• MrD changed the title to [CLOSED] GDM FX - www.gdmfx.com

Archived