TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dianne9

Where can we find good source data on how people earn from Blogging?

4 posts in this topic

I need to know the trends on how people earn from blogging. Where can I get those figures?

Hope somebody can share me some info.

As for me, I just google search everything I want to know about blogging and earning online.

Here's few things I have done that helped me earn $21 in blogging.

1. I sign up for gmail account (which consists real information about me)

2. I sign up for google adsense (www.google.com/adsense)

3. I sign up for blogspot using my gmail account. I choose blogspot since it's much easier and you can incorporate google adsense into it.

4. As I was waiting for my google adsense to get approve, I started chosing the best niche for my blog and starting posting. Around 8 blog posts.

5. When my google adsense was approved, I started incorporating google adsense. Just go around with blogspot you will know the procedure or search on google for detailed procedure.

6. Then, I do forum posting to promote my blog. The $21 I earned was for around 2-3 months promotion. Quite small since I was not paying attention to it and working on it 8 hours a day, since I have a regular job.

There you go, I hope you learned something and you can earn more than me:)

Affiliate marketing for me is the biggest trend followed by Google Adsense. You could write something about a specified product, sell it online, and earn commission whenever someone buy it. Just keep the tone of your article/blog persuasive and informative.

Watch and Learn How I Earn Money Online >>> Click this link: Work at Home Part Time Online Jobs