Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Dianne9

What is your favorite social networking site and why?

@neng

Yes, we can do business using facebook too. I saw there are many people who promoted their stuff through facebook. We can promote to our friends of friend of our friends or someone that we didn't know. I think facebook is not only social networking site but it is used to online store which didn't need to buy domain and hosting.

@ andry - yes you are right, it is absolutely free, my wall is usually have lots

of stuffs being sold by different people whom I do not know because even

if we are not directly friends with those sellers we still get to see their items

sold through our friends wall

HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status 
Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

@ andry - yes you are right, it is absolutely free, my wall is usually have lots

of stuffs being sold by different people whom I do not know because even

if we are not directly friends with those sellers we still get to see their items

sold through our friends wall

It gets annoying from time to time getting those many wall posts. If one day you get annoyed you can do something about that. In the privacy settings of facebook.

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

================================================

It gets annoying from time to time getting those many wall posts. If one day you get annoyed you can do something about that. In the privacy settings of facebook.

Actually I already did that to one of the games I used to play when I was also starting to use facebook but now I am not restricting those ads, I just ignore them, anyways it is not hurting me lolz

HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status 
Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

@amcfx

Thanks for your suggestion but for now, I don't get anything distrubs me because my friend lists are not too much so I still can control it. If there is update from my account, it's update which is important only which I looked.

whats best for me now is facebook, because i get to see my friends activity. i can share a lot of things with them like photos & videos. through the site we can still feel connected to them even though they're far away. if we get bored checking their profiles we can play some games for a while. :wink:

Admin

whats best for me now is facebook, because i get to see my friends activity. i can share a lot of things with them like photos & videos. through the site we can still feel connected to them even though they're far away. if we get bored checking their profiles we can play some games for a while. :wink:

Speaking about facebook games.. those things creates addictions. I remember the days when I did a lot of 'farming' just to keep up with my buddies till I find out that was starting as a way to stop beeing bored transformed in a 2-3 hours a day activity which lowered my productivity so ..I've decided to quit

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 3500 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀

I am not a facebook game addict.. in fact i anyone who invites me for farmville, cityville, or what ever ville is that.. they end up ignored... I am not a facebook gamer.. maybe i know it is addictive.. so i dont want to try... but hey i wanted to create my own fb game apps..hehehe someday...hopefully..

Talking about spam in Facebook, profile with fake identity can be said as a spam?

i don't know, but i did get those fake profiles that wants to add me. i just ignored them, who knows if they are hackers and wants to steal your password or what. B) besides i saw no human pictures there so big possibility that it's a fake. B)

@kermi

that is the only reason why you like facebook? Or are there something else? you should have to mention them.

No. There are no other reasons

Facebook is my favourite social networking site. Because most of my friends are there.

But its long time I deactivated my account and out of FB. It takes huge time daily from me. but missing my school friends though. :(

Everything depends on my mood, or my mood depends on everything.

YM - z_e_d_7@yahoo.com

The best social networking site for me is Facebook. What I like most about it is that I could connect with my friends and family easily through Facebook. I really enjoyed it also because of its fun applications. I had been promoting my blog also through Facebook.

Watch and Learn How I Earn Money Online >>> Click this link: Work at Home Part Time Online Jobs

It is quite obviously FACEBOOK, because of its popularity and the services. Moreover the interface of facebook is very easy to use. Facebook allows me to remain in touch with people which otherwise would have been almost impossible.