Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
Sign in to follow this  
Dianne9

What is your favorite social networking site and why?

Let's take for instance that you have tried a bunch of social networking sites, what site do you think is the best, what is their edge and how did they dominate their niche?

Facebook because they do not have many stupid and unnecessary applications. FB is good for learning about "Network Marketing" as there are lots of really good groups of experienced Marketers that may have a great deal of things to teach you within their groups.

I really like Facebook. I have been in touch with so many people from different eras of my life, and the best part is that I do not have to really go out of my way to keep in touch with them! Very convenient for me!

As for me? I do like Friendster. This is the social networking site which my bestfriend for a long time found me and get back to our friendship again and making up for those times that we lost contact.

Admin
i like apsense.. it is business social network..You'll get paid while promoting your business apsense.com

I'll take a second look to apsense. Looks like a great social networking site with categories for affiliates and finance

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

Admin
Twitter is the perfect one for what we do, fast updates on sites @earnonlinesurf .

I have to agree with that. Things are moving quire fast in this industry so we have to make sure we stay connected with all the news and warnings about money making opportunities.

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

<!--quoteo(post=2891:date=Jul 14 2009, 03:03 PM:name=IMRICH)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IMRICH @ Jul 14 2009, 03:03 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2891"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Twitter is the perfect one for what we do, fast updates on sites @earnonlinesurf .<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->I have to agree with that. Things are moving quire fast in this industry so we have to make sure we stay connected with all the news and warnings about money making opportunities.

thnk i agree with you on that

I am also a member of many social networking sites and some of which are very great even they give members the opportunity to earn some decent income. Personally I like mylot very much. One of the reason is that you can find the answer for your problems there and can discuss what you have in your mind with the great community. And of course you would avail the opportunity to earn some money. A very clean site.

With the passage of time we see more and more social networking sites are emerging on internet some of them are really quite interesting because now they are paying to its members for being active. But in my point of view facebook is the best social networking site till now. Because you can instantly do lot of activities on this site like chatting with your friends, uploading, sharing, making new friends and many more.

My favourite social network is Twitter, I use it pretty much everyday, but I haven't been tweeting in a while. I just read and RT some cool things I like, and talk with friends once in a while. Either way, Twitter is great for both business or personal use. It's a powerful tool and it must be used if you want to spread the word about your site!

I bet most users and members here will vote for facebook. There are more users than other social networking sites. I think twitter too can be good and i have also heard about apsense but apsense is more on business. Count additional one for facebook. You should have opened a poll for this.

I like facebook at most. It was good social networking site, popular and always up to date. And also most of my friends are active in facebook so it's more fun if I used facebook than another social networking site. I used social networking site not for looking money but I used that to be connected to friends of mine.

i like apsense.. it is business social network..You'll get paid while promoting your business apsense.com

well we could also do business with facebook right? many people there are already doing that, adding people they don't even know and then doing business with them