Verify Your Paypal Account

Guest Yuva

PayPal VCC Features :

1. Verify your PayPal account within minutes (that is Instantly most of the time)

2. No Risk of loosing money by CC payment if your PayPal being hacked.

3. You will get the 16 digit Card Number, Expiry Date & Card Verification Value (CVV) within 24 hours of your payment.

*(normally Instant)

4. If you remain online & use the information provided immediately to your unverified PayPal account We will send you the verification code within minutes.

5. Card can only be used once

6. 100% verification rate.

Visit Now

Profit Get - Shop Online Securely

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are some members who used VCC to verify their Paypal account. I used that way too to verify mine but I heard that is not good because it will expire. We can use paypal to buy something but only can use it to transfer to local bank if that is expired.

we can verify our PayPal account without using vcc or our bank account. my PayPal was verified not using both. it is free of charge. so you don't have to pay anything to get verified, but your account must be upgraded first. to upgrade account is also free of charge.

we can verify our paypal account without using vcc or our bank account. my paypal was verified not using both. it is free of charge. so you don't have to pay anything to get verified, but your account must be upgraded first. to upgrade account is also free of charge.

please tell us how were you able to verify your PayPal with out using the methods above. thanks..

please tell us how were you able to verify your paypal with out using the methods above. thanks..

ok, i will give you the link when i found it. i hope i am not losing it as i wrote in piece of paper. i will pm you when i found it. basically you just sending email to PayPal services and saying that you want to verify your account and willing to upgrade your account. that's all what you need to do. unfortunately i have to find the email address first. i did it 2 years ago. i hope it still valid until now. last time the processed from first time i sent my email until got verified only need one week.

Archived